mpolansky

BRAND OBSESSIONS: What's yours?

Recently I cannot get enough of Urban Decay.

Between the new Revolution Lipsticks (marketed as badass luxury...seriously can't be much better than that), my favorite All-Nighter setting sprays, their eyeshadows, eyeliners...... do I need to go on? I AM OBSESSED.

No matter how much UD I have, I still want more. And I am absolutely drooling over the new launches of the Vice 2, Ocho Loco 2, and the Shattered Face Case (not excited about Zero being in that palette, but the rest of the palette works better for my taste).

91920_vice2_alt3.jpg46690_247ocholoco2.jpg85580_facecase_shattered.jpg85580_facecase_shattered_alt1.jpg

Annnnyway obsession rant over... What are your brand obsessions? I find myself being obsessed with one brand more than any other at any given time. I had a crazy Benefit obsession at the beginning of the summer, then it moved on to Urban Decay. I want to hear yours below!!! And feel free to include pictures of items you're drooling over too :smileyhappy:

kalex

Re: BRAND OBSESSIONS: What's yours?

(0) Hearts

Dior and Chanel.

DSC01057.JPG

Pretty Chanel and Dior lippies all in a row...

DSC01055.JPG

I was so annoyed when a certain child who shall remain un-named rolled up the Chanel in the top left corner into it's cap.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I'm totally adicted to urban decay!

janinebt

Ahh what a fun post! That's so hard. I really like a number of brands: NARS, Kat Von D, Illamasqua, and Make Up For Ever are my top four if I had to choose just a few. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
LKuhle

I've recently developed a very expensive obsession with Guerlain. Uh oh