mpolansky

BRAND OBSESSIONS: What's yours?

Recently I cannot get enough of Urban Decay.

Between the new Revolution Lipsticks (marketed as badass luxury...seriously can't be much better than that), my favorite All-Nighter setting sprays, their eyeshadows, eyeliners...... do I need to go on? I AM OBSESSED.

No matter how much UD I have, I still want more. And I am absolutely drooling over the new launches of the Vice 2, Ocho Loco 2, and the Shattered Face Case (not excited about Zero being in that palette, but the rest of the palette works better for my taste).

91920_vice2_alt3.jpg46690_247ocholoco2.jpg85580_facecase_shattered.jpg85580_facecase_shattered_alt1.jpg

Annnnyway obsession rant over... What are your brand obsessions? I find myself being obsessed with one brand more than any other at any given time. I had a crazy Benefit obsession at the beginning of the summer, then it moved on to Urban Decay. I want to hear yours below!!! And feel free to include pictures of items you're drooling over too :smileyhappy:

kalex

Re: BRAND OBSESSIONS: What's yours?

(0) Hearts

Dior and Chanel.

DSC01057.JPG

Pretty Chanel and Dior lippies all in a row...

DSC01055.JPG

I was so annoyed when a certain child who shall remain un-named rolled up the Chanel in the top left corner into it's cap.

thesupergirl

(0) Hearts

I'm totally adicted to urban decay!

janinebt

Ahh what a fun post! That's so hard. I really like a number of brands: NARS, Kat Von D, Illamasqua, and Make Up For Ever are my top four if I had to choose just a few. 

Whimsically yours,
Janine
LKuhle

I've recently developed a very expensive obsession with Guerlain. Uh oh.

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]

swfupload_4984667196169604299.jpgHere's Incognito.Dior, and then some more Dior and then some YSL:smileytongue:swfupload_2623664759999757465.jpg I have looked at this Dior Palette forever and it's from 2009. Does anyone know what this one is?

Also I love the New Fall Palette's. Dior's Makeup is just too pretty, their packaging says it all:heart:swfupload_1280861394383743044.jpg Also Neiman Marcus online has this tote and products free with 125.00 ^.~

poshified

[ Edited ]

That's Dior's Rosy Nude :smileyhappy:

swfupload_9038578314794536603.jpg

beautylovingirl

See look at good you are!:smileytongue:

poshified

Haha, I try! The retailer "swatches" are so misleading sometimes.

kimchikween

(0) Hearts

Is that Incognito?

solveig

I think my wallet has suffered a couple of heart attacks since my local Sephora started carrying Giorgio Armani makeup. I used to buy it online, but now that I can touch/smell/feel/test everything, my obsession had gotten a little bit out of control. I especially appreciate their packaging - in my eyes, it is a perfect mix of luxury and simplicity.

Skincare-wise, I am seriously obsessed with Peter Thomas Roth and Shiseido. I used to care much less about my skin and what I put on it, but now I am trying to find a good skincare regimen, and those brands somehow evoke my trust more than others.

spoiledbrat

(0) Hearts

When will GA be online and in all the stores? I would rather buy it at Sephora; his luminous foundation is my favorite.

solveig

(0) Hearts

I would love to have GA available online, I don't understand why they have it only in stores. I understand having it only in select stores, since it is not the most easy to sell brand.

However, if you buy it directly from GA, they often have GWP deals, which are really nice.

JenBlush

For me, my obsessions come in waves! I remember when I first started shopping at Sephora, I would ONLY go to the NARS section. Then I was just floating around, but now I am Hooked on Tarte! >.< 

I just LOVE their lipsurgance! <33 

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Mine come in waves as well... I get hooked on one product of a certain brand then I have to have everything they offer. It's bad!

lillyjumper

Im in love with Tarte as well currently!! They have amazing products!!!

calamityjane85

Guerlain lorac and koh gen do 

mommyto4

I am going to do a little enabling here but I wanted to let you know that ud also has another face case called anarchy coming out!

mpolansky

(0) Hearts

Love the enabling :smileyhappy: I actually saw that one but think I would get more use out of this one. It's really too bad that both didn't come with the perversion eyeliner, I love the blackest black eyeliners.

mommyto4

Ohh and a new naked highlighter.  That kind of sounds dirty :smileywink:

BeautyJunkie325

(0) Hearts

I saw that too & thought how much I needed to add that to my other Naked products. 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 40 replies
  • 43 hearts
  • 25 in conversation
    • kalex
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • spoiledbrat
    • ry22
    • janinebt