Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Hi! I haven't seen a current thread about CP and was wondering if there were any fans here! I know its not High End, but the quality is great and I love my growing collection and would love to see anyone elses Smiley Happy 

Re: Any ColourPop Fans Here?

(0) Hearts

I got the referral link to work! 

If you use the link, click on item add to cart then when it added item to cart click on 'view cart' and the link will take off $5 from an item in your cart. 

You can either take off another $5 with a welcome code or 'FREEDOMESTIC' with purchase of $15 from the Valentine collection!

(0) Hearts

I got a bunch of the valentine's stuff! i'm debating on the two to tango now haha

(0) Hearts

For those of you that don't know already, the referral link is active again. 

**I haven't gotten it to work on days that they offer free empty palette w/purchase of 4 pressed shadows. 

***Also they have a ton of stuff in the Last Call page that are going away forever. 

Temptalia has swatches on her site, many of the colours I want look chalky and patchy Smiley Sad

@k617 That's too bad. I was really hoping that Silver Lining would look more like the swatch @veronika23 posted below, but it just looks awful. Smiley Sad

Swatches of the pressed powders

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.27.21 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.27.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.27.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.27.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.28.03 AM.png

Oooh, I really like Come And Get it, Liar Liar, and Let Me Explain. 

ABH MR (left) vs Colourpop (right)

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.25.04 AM.png

Umm my mind has just been blown! Thank-you for posting this pic of comparison swatches! 

I'm extremely skeptical about these eyeshadow swatches! And the market is so flooded that even $5 isn't extremely tempting. It'll be interesting when reviews start coming in from people who've bought them. 

@JayJayyy I'm also waiting for reviews from people who purchased the shadows themselves.  The swatches I posted below show a lot of shadows with poor pigmentation whereas the swatches @veronika23 posted above are far more pigmented and appealing.

They made an announcement about this a day or so ago on snapchat but I wasn't interested. This photo however has peaked my interest 

ColourPop Pressed Powder Shadows.jpg

If these are any good I'm in serious trouble. 

Shades & swatches

Shades.jpg

Swatches.jpg

The mattes look so buttery soft. Loving all of the warm medium browns!

I don't really follow the brand but saw this video about the Hello Kitty shadows they released and thought I share because apparently they aren't safe for the eye area. Make whatever you will of the info. I just thought it should be shared. Will post in beauty news too.

Does anyone know if this is an issue with they're eye products across the board or if it's just the Hello Kitty ones? 

I only ask because I use the shadows and pigments quite a bit o.o

Wow :-( Makes me wonder what else in their line isn't safe?

Just thought I'd share this in case anyone was interested...

slide1.jpg

Get them free before they launch!

IMG_1699.PNG

(0) Hearts

Thank you! I just made my first ever ColourPop purchase.. I had to see what the hype is about on this Koosh eyeshadow lol Smiley Happy I spent $33 and I am getting 7 eyeshadows and an Ultra Satin Lip... plus I picked the Thurs & Sat Ultra Matte Lips for free, got free shipping, and a $5 discount off my first order! Not bad Smiley Wink

(0) Hearts

Just got a shipping conformation from Colourpop (within 48hrs). I guess they are stepping up their shipping gameSmiley Happy