Any ColourPop Fans Here?

Hi! I haven't seen a current thread about CP and was wondering if there were any fans here! I know its not High End, but the quality is great and I love my growing collection and would love to see anyone elses Smiley Happy 

Re: Any ColourPop Fans Here?

@luvgloss13 Super shock are the creamy ones. 

Sequin = yas. 

I also recomend Catnap & Birthday Girl. 

Pressed - I've been loving 'Come and Get It'

(0) Hearts

YAY! Ty, I will look up those shades. Glad Sequin is a good one lol.

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

They just restocked the Alexis Ren x Colourpop bronzer/highlight duo! I ordered it during the first release, but just got around to trying it.

THE BRONZER IS AMAZING! Smiley Very Happy I'm not sure if I care for the highlight just yet, but I bought a backup b/c I am so picky with my bronzers.

(0) Hearts

My Alexis Ren duo came all poofed and broken! They're sending me a replacement, but haven't mailed it out yet. I've been looking forward to using it so much 

(0) Hearts

@flyte Exact same problem here, mine came with a fluffy dome when I tried to press it down it broke all over Smiley Frustrated

I think this formula is not good. I made my husband press it with tools and still it wouldn't hold its form so I'm afraid something is off in the formulation.

I'm supposed to get a replacement but even on the swatches colurpop posted today you can see the bronzer is "airy"

@nikki25gee Got my order in too. Picked up some of the Valentine's Day collection as well. 

I'm very please I got the Alexis Ren x Colourpop bronzer/highlighter duo. I'm in LOVE with the color and payoff and it also has some serious staying power. I also got Catnap and Bubbly pigments in addition to three of the pressed shadows which are much better than I expected because I was expecting chalky but I was mistaken. The ones I got are very buttery. 

(0) Hearts

@volta did you receive your order already?!?!

I bought the collection last Friday and I haven't even received shipping confirmation Smiley Surprised

@YoiFran  Yep, I received my order today. The new collection debuted a few minutes early online on Friday and I placed my order before 10am PST because I figured there would be some traffic on the site after then. I also live just one state over to their HQ so I get relatively speedy delivery.

(0) Hearts

The Valentine collection has launched on the site.

*referral link deactivated for now.

(0) Hearts

@stephanielynnCan I pm you for the referral link?

(0) Hearts

@patronbleu of course you can!Smiley Very Happy

(0) Hearts

I got the referral link to work! 

If you use the link, click on item add to cart then when it added item to cart click on 'view cart' and the link will take off $5 from an item in your cart. 

You can either take off another $5 with a welcome code or 'FREEDOMESTIC' with purchase of $15 from the Valentine collection!

(0) Hearts

I got a bunch of the valentine's stuff! i'm debating on the two to tango now haha

(0) Hearts

For those of you that don't know already, the referral link is active again. 

**I haven't gotten it to work on days that they offer free empty palette w/purchase of 4 pressed shadows. 

***Also they have a ton of stuff in the Last Call page that are going away forever. 

Temptalia has swatches on her site, many of the colours I want look chalky and patchy Smiley Sad

@k617 That's too bad. I was really hoping that Silver Lining would look more like the swatch @veronika23 posted below, but it just looks awful. Smiley Sad

Swatches of the pressed powders

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.27.21 AM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.27.32 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.27.40 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.27.51 AM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.28.03 AM.png

Oooh, I really like Come And Get it, Liar Liar, and Let Me Explain. 

ABH MR (left) vs Colourpop (right)

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 9.25.04 AM.png

Umm my mind has just been blown! Thank-you for posting this pic of comparison swatches!