Are you addicted to Sephora? How do you know?

I'm on the site a good 30+ times per day, and constantly on Sephora mobile, beauty points come and go pretty easily, and I just picked my next apartment due to its proximity to a Sephora store. Anybody else do anything like that?

I doubt any of us want "help" for our love of beauty, but, do you think you're addicted? I know I am!

Re: Addicted?

I'm for sure addicted to beauty talk, I mean, who isn't? I'm constantly on here checking out new posts and seeing how many hearts I get. It's so much fun, here on beauty talk. It's especially great, since only one of my friends is really into makeup like me, so, it's nice to talk to other makeup junkies on here!

Thankyou, so much Sephora for beauty talk. It's fun to be on, and it really helps me make better choices of what to buy.

Thx again! Smiley Happy

I think it's the researcher gene in me. I like going on "quests" to find the impossible or just browsing around to see if there's anything I may have missed. I've also come to find many brands that I would have never stumbled across otherwise.  In other words, even when not shopping, Sephora's site is a great resource tool.  It's helped me find products for family and friends who have mostly given up buying beauty items.

For a website, I think it's very well laid out, has great information, simple and to the point for those who don't want to take an eternity finding a product.  Best of all it doesn't get too distracted with silly web app features that makes shopping on other sites very annoying.  Ever tried to buy something on another website that uses flash entirely and then have it crash (emptying out cart items or removing things upon checkout)?  Or pages that don't display properly cause the coding/app integration is awful?  Who wants to do that?  Not me. 

I know I am addicted to Beauty Talk! I mean here I am, house crazy getting ready for easter and still on my down time I'm here! I love buying skincare, makeup I buy only a few items and replace only when its completely used up. Right now though, I'm pinching my pennies and am not spending a dime on anything unless I run completely out of something.

You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats