Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

2017 Use your hoard challenge!!!

Ok BT  members. I know you all have a lot of goodies in your hoard, er collection!

Let's talk about a way to use our goodies! 

It can be makeup, clothes, new luxury items, anything!

Fine China  that we could have a nice cup a tea and a snack on , a new bag with tags on it, waiting for a special occasion, an LE palette we are scared to swatch.

But we could start by posting what we want to use, a pic of it , if it did work for us and what we will do with it! 

I need inspiration, because I admit I hoard and collect . 

For example.

1. I have LE powder highlighter , I am hoarding this like it will pay my mortgage, lol.

2. I will post a pic of item to commit to trying it .

3. I will use my item and report  back, if it was good it stays and gets into the rotation , if it unperformed I can purge it or find a better place for it.

Re: 2017 Use your hoard challenge!!!

So  many  Purfume  samples   Must stop hoarding and use them  that and my millions of sprays from bath and body works.... 

I also need to use all my samples   2 Starbucks venti boxes full and a Starbucks mug box full (I'll post a pic tomorrow) 

im in the same boat with tea as well . Davids is an addiction IMG_6106.JPG

I haven't noticed, have you been posting the Perfume Challenge thread? We're having a good time using some of our tried and true favorites and our samples!

I think I will be now.  If I remember to use them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™Š

I need to do this. I've got soooo many minis and packet skincare I want to blog about but didn't get a chance to. They are over a year old, so my goal is to use up at least 1 sample packet a day for the month of January. I can do it!

upload_8972675408207882136.jpg

Ok, errm, let's make that 2 months. Just categorized all my 1+ yr skincare samples.20170105_214313.jpg

48 packets + 15 minis... finish them in 2 months. I can do this! >.<

ps. This is just samples that are 1+ yrs old. I've also got a shoebox full of packets/minis from last year's purchases..... oh dear.....

Nice! Just organize them and keep them in your mind. Take out one or two for the day to try and use up! ๐Ÿ™‚

I'm jealous.. i have two of the Starbucks venti bottle boxes and a small mug box full of samples....  im scared to even look in them 

Be bold! It's the new year! Dump them all together, then resolve yourself to throw away the ones that are almost 2yrs old and the ones that you are not interested in. It's not wasteful and I promise you will feel better afterwards!

Organizing skincare samples is one of my hobbies....lol, this is why I have a skincare blog.

@poshpepper ! 

๐Ÿ˜‰

@luvgloss13 โค๏ธ

And I definitely need to use my hoard this year!!! Too much stuff!!!

Bet you can't guess what I'm hoarding, LOL! I really need to try using what I have instead of buying more. 

1483660277433.jpeg

Spoiler
It's all beads and jewellery-making supplies in case that wasn't obvious. And yes, those are empty Sephora boxes being used as makeshift storage! Yay, recycling!

Oh you make such pretty things! Do you sell them, Etsy?

Such great organization!

im nervous looking at All this and praying you don't live in earthquake country. Or if you are I hope they're secured. My anxiety gets amped up, thinking of a

all those beads hitting the floor ๐Ÿ˜ž Hi sorry, I'm Debbie Downer tonight LOL)

No, I haven't sold online for years; I just don't have time between kids and work. I actually do live right on an earthquake fault! ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Me too @Beadshopgirl and I live on the third floor, so when they hit, man I feel the whole building sway. Earthquakes freak me out. 

@pixiedust2 We have almost imperceptible tremors all the time, but I've only felt anything a couple of times in the last few years. Experts say we're overdue for a megaquake, like 9 point something on the Richter scale, but it could happen tomorrow, 50 years from now, or 200 years from now. Just got to keep living your life, you know? The thought of it does cause a great deal of anxiety though. 

@Beadshopgirl Years ago I worked in Real estate and I gave a referral to a great agent who worked in Santa Monica. A very wealthy woman was buying this awesome house on a cliff overlooking the ocean. 

Well, she watched a show on the Discovery Channel about Mega Tsunami and cancelled the deal the next day ๐Ÿ˜„ I mean, ya gotta live your life right? Can't worry about all the what ifs. And I would have killed to live in that house! 

@Beadshopgirl Come on, show us your talent!! I want to see your creations, too! Pretty please? ๐Ÿ˜„

@NarNarNars @luvgloss13 Sorry I didn't mean to ignore you, I was making dinner for my family. These are some things I've made. 

Edited for typos

1483670383150.jpeg

So pretty!

Gorgeous creations, @Beadshopgirl! That's some talent you got there, lady! ๐Ÿ˜„

Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • IMG_8957.JPG
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg
  • image.jpeg