2017 Releases Calendar

[ Edited ]

I've been thinking about creating this for a while hoping it can help everyone be organized with new releases.  I know we have brand threads, preview/releases threads, product link threads, etc... and I love all those and hope nothing changes. This thread would be reserved to keep dates of new releases and nothing else. Just like a calendar. I'll do my best to maintain the OP. If anyone has anything to add please tag me in your comment so I can update the thread to keep everyone informed.  I am hoping we can get help from the mods in confirming some of these dates especially in Canada. Thanks in advance to everyone who will participate in maintaining this thread Smiley Happy

MOVED - Calendar will be integrated with the releases thread:

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/SPRING-2017-RELEASES/td-p/2564670

Re: 2017 Releases Calendar

Thanks for doing this. It is very helpful!

(0) Hearts

@Ctongyou can follow the new calendar here Smiley Happy  Although it needs some updating. I really need to get on that Smiley Wink

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confessions/SUMMER-2017-RELEASES/m-p/2650683#M229436

Ooooh thank you for this thread @veronika23!  I have my eye on a couple of things and this makes it easy to check when things might launch.

@AMK721  thx! I find this hard to keep up and not really sure that it's been useful.  The dates change or there's no date at all... etc.  Maybe I'll incorporate it with the releases thread I do...

yes please get the tarte tape shape , 

What I want to know is when is visiart's newest 6 shade eyeshadow and 3 shade face pallets going to drop in canada?  .. I know they are being pre sold now in the states on sites like muse beauty pro but I prefer to order products from Canada so I don't have to pay extra shipping and potential customs charges on top of the product price. Does anyone have any info?

@LasaT FWIW I've ordered a few times from Muse Beauty Pro and haven't had any issues. (Haven't been hit with extra duties, but of course that's always a risk with the US). 

With the deal Muse has for the two palettes + brush, even with shipping and conversion it was cheaper for me to purchase from Muse than to wait for Sephora.

On the other hand, veronika is right that it appears that Muse just seems to get exclusive products first, and they eventually make their way over to Sephora.

Thanks thats good to know! 

(0) Hearts

@LasaT 

All I've seen up to now is that it's a Muse exclusive... The thing is though they always say that and a while later Sephora gets it. I haven't seen any dates for other retailers yet.

You can keep an eye on the Viseart Thread (link below). All Viseart related news is posted there.

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Makeup/THE-VISEART-THREAD/m-p/2396215#M98529

Sorry for the late reply.

Thank you! Smiley Happy

So are the ABH new shades only on there website or will they be on sephora? 

@ashleyhayes  TBH I don't know. The new liquid lipsticks? I haven't seen if/when they'll be at Sepohra.

Hi Veronica, this is my 1st time seeing this thread (finally have an iPad instead of attempting to view everything from my phone) & just wanted to thank you for starting this calendar! Have a great weekend xoxo

@anya33  oh you are welcome Smiley Happy I was just asking myself if this is something I should keep up or possibly integrate with the releases threads I have going.  I wonder how helpful it is to the community and it seems dates changes all the time Smiley Very Happy

Thanks and have a great weekend too!

Hi! I noticed there's the Jaclyn Hill x Morphe palette that will be available, is that to say Morphe will be availble from Sephora? Or is it just the eye shadow palette?

@juliemelissa  No, it won't be available at Sephora - I expect it will be available only on Morphe's website. 

I was just asking because under 'March' that's where the palette is listed! Thank you though!

@juliemelissa  sometimes I put other releases in there too with the most up to date info and I forgot to amend the post above. They Jaclyn Hill palette has been pushed back. No new date... or from what I read anyway.

Does anyone know if the Lancome Spring collection will be coming to Sephora or Ulta? I am not interested in the rose highlighter, but a couple other pieces have caught my eye and I'd rather not order from Lancome website.

@jaymejayme  sorry. I did not see any info on that Smiley Sad

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • fab.gif
  • tris.JPG
  • trist.JPG