Answer
bb01
Accepted Solution
VIB board access

Hello there, I don't seem to be able to access the VIB board like other people, and I've been a VIB for awhile now! Can someone please help? I've contacted Sephora before but it doesn't seem to have worked. :smileysad: Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered

Hi ladies,

The VIB board can be viewed here> http://community.sephora.com/t5/VIB/bd-p/VIB_ideas

But you do need to be a VIB member to access it. We've had a few clients note that their VIB flag is not yet appearing on their accounts and we are letting our IT department know so that this can be resolved.  I'll be happy to send you both a message to follow up. Thanks for letting us know! 

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
floridab
(0) Hearts
I can't access the VIB board either and I've been a VIB for a long time. Help!
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Floridab I see your account hasn't been set up with the VIB flag even though you are a VIB. I have forwarded your information to have that added and I will follow up with you once I hear back.
jesspsd
(0) Hearts
I'm a VIB member and am having the same problem with the VIB flag and not being able to access the VIB board as well. If you could please forward on my info to IT, that would be great! :smileyhappy:
jf621
(0) Hearts
I am also a VIB member having the same issue with being denied access to the VIB board. I am also not receiving any VIB emails.
keelybt
(0) Hearts
Hi Jesspsd and jf621 Thanks for letting us know! I have forwarded your information. @Jf621 I will send you a message for more information about your email issue.
canseethruu
(0) Hearts
I had no idea there was a VIB Board! I cannot access the link dianabt provided, it says access denied. I have requested my VIB ICON for a while now, I'm not sure how much longer it will take to appear. I would like to be able to access the new board though :-)
shoegirly
(0) Hearts
Hi -I'm having the same problem with not being able to access the VIB board. The VIB icon does show up once I'm logged in, but I don't see *anywhere* to access it (and I've looked and looked! LOL). I did try the above link (after logging in) that Diana was kind enough to provide, but it said access denied for me as well... "Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action." Any help in resolving this would be greatly appreciated! :smileyhappy: Thanks - love the new site!
keelybt
(0) Hearts
Thanks for letting us know Shoegirly. I have forwarded your information so we can get that fixed for you.
tinydancer2
(0) Hearts
Same here. No access to board either. Can't get codes to work either when I try to place an order with a VIB only code.
keelybt
(0) Hearts
Hi Tinydancer2 I'll send you a message to help.
amidnightdawn
(0) Hearts
I have been a VIB for at least 3 years and I cannot access the board nor do I have a VIB tag in my profile.
keelybt
(0) Hearts
Thanks for letting us know Amidnightdawn! I have forwarded your information to get that fixed.
mariharris
(0) Hearts
I have been a VIB for a while now and it is STILL telling me I am denied access to the boards and I am not receiving ANY VIB e-mails... I thought being a VIB was going to be fun and full of perks... Any help?
josies
(0) Hearts
Hi keelybt, I am also getting the access denied message when i try to view the VIB board even though i have the VIB next to where it says Beauty Insider on my account page... Can you send my information to IT to get fixed too? thanks!
btmod1
(0) Hearts
Hi Josies, I'd be happy to forward your info to out IT Department as well. Thanks for letting us know!

xo, Mia
CYI86
(0) Hearts
I've been a VIB for awhile and can't access the board either! Please let IT know about my situation as well. Thanks!
Kingsbury
(0) Hearts
Hi, same for me. No access to VIB board even though I am VIB. can you help? thanks!
btmod1
(0) Hearts
Hi Kingsbury, Thank you for letting us know :smileyhappy: I'll send your info over as well.
LunaLina
(0) Hearts
Wow, I'm surprised there is so many of us that can't access the VIB board. I'm a VIB member and just found out about the special VIB board and apparently I don't "have sufficient privileges for that action". Help?
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Lunalina I've sent your information to our IT team to fix.
graci3
(0) Hearts
Hi, I also just became a VIB and received my welcome email, and I get the "Sorry, you do not have sufficient privileges for that action." message for the VIB board.
robinssa
(0) Hearts
I am also a vib but do not have access
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Graci3 and Robinssa Sorry about that! I have forwarded your information to our IT team as well.
milkyourmoments
(0) Hearts
Could you forward my information as well? I am having the same issue. Thanks!
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Milkyourmoments Absolutely!
weirdog92
(0) Hearts
Can you forward my info? I've been a vib for 3 months now
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Weirdog92 Done :smileyhappy:
krgy77
(0) Hearts
Add me to the list..I've been a VIB for a long time and still cannot access the board. Thanks!
btmod1
(0) Hearts
@krgy77 I will forward your info as well. Thanks for letting us know :smileyhappy:
weirdog92
(0) Hearts
You said I was given access but it still says I don't have sufficient privileges to access the board
laurynm
(0) Hearts
I have the same problem, denied access for not having sufficient privileges.. ugh.
Yaea
(0) Hearts
Hi, I'm having the same problem. Could you please forward my info to IT? Thank you!
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@weidog92 I forwarded your info to our IT team. We are still working on the issue and it looks like to should be resolved soon. Thanks for your patience.
@Laurynm and Yaea I will forward your information as well.
1HappyGal
(0) Hearts
I'm also getting denied access for not having sufficient privileges would you forward my info to IT also. Thanks.
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@1HappyGal Thanks for letting us know! I've forwarded your information as well.
robinssa
(0) Hearts
I am vib and not able to view either
btmod1
(0) Hearts
Hi Robinssa,

I will add you to the list. Thanks for letting us know!

xo, Mia
hb1998
(0) Hearts
I am a new VIB and can't access the board. Please help. Thanks.
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Hb1998 I forwarded your information :smileyhappy:
damira
(0) Hearts
The same thing is happening to me too and I've been a VIB for awhile... Please help. Thanks!
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Damira Thanks for letting us know! I have sent over your information.
mon2213
(0) Hearts
Hi there, I am also a VIB who does not have access to the board, neither did I know of its existence. I am unable to open the link above because my access is denied. Could you please help me out with this and get me the access? Thanks.
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Mon2213 Sure thing! I'll forward your info.
misscg
(0) Hearts
Hello, I have been a VIB since the beginning of the year and do not have access to the board. I saw a link on another post and it says access denied.
mityren
(0) Hearts
I have also been a VIB for awhile and cant access this board. Can u help me?
janinebt
(0) Hearts
@misscg and mityren I'll forward your information along to IT.
jollister
(0) Hearts
Would like to access the VIB board too! :smileyhappy:
My flag is not showing...
keelybt
(0) Hearts
@Jollister I forwarded your info as well.
antoine0000
(0) Hearts
t says access denied.!!!!!!!!!!
cutiegirl
(0) Hearts
please add my name to the list of people getting the "access denied" message
miabt
(0) Hearts
@cutiegirl - I will add your name to the list as well :smileyhappy: Thanks for letting us know!
amy421
(0) Hearts
I've been a VIB for over a year now and had no clue there was even a board. I posted another comment about not getting any emails so hopefully this is connected. Please add my name as well! I would love to take more advantages of being a VIB :smileyhappy: THX!
pandy17
(0) Hearts
I have been a vib for years and never knew about a vib board? Also, vib offers for Sept, were there any? I haven't received a vib offer since Sept 26? I'm gettng emails, but nothing about any vib offers. In August there were several vib offers, which I took advantage of every one. SO, Sephora what's up? Almost 4 weeks without a vib offer, now I'm not counting the spinning of the wheel because this is for everyone. I even called?
miabt
(0) Hearts
@pandy17 - I just sent you a private message with some additional info :smileyhappy:
greenlo
(0) Hearts
I have been a VIB since May, but never received any emails or verifcation. I can't acess the VIB board either.
Does it matter that I'm Canadian?
miabt
(0) Hearts
@greenlo - Due to your multiple accounts, you were not able to access the VIB Board. I've just combined them, per our PM's & you should now be able to access the VIB Board :smileyhappy: Please send me a PM if you run into any problems!
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 39 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • katie1724
    • laurynm
    • misscg
    • bb01
    • jollister
    • dianabt