Answer
canseethruu
VIB Icon?
Im still curious as to when I may see my overdue VIB Icon on BT. I have been an official VIB since sometime in April. I did receive the VIB CMA Event on May 1, however I didnt receive the "Official" VIB email until May 17th. I just wanted to know how much longer approximately?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
kalex
Answered

Are either of you ladies able to access the VIB board on Bright Ideas?  I am wondering if being a VIB on BT is somehow separate. 

I'm sure one of the mods will respond to this soon and have an answer for you!

Apocalyptica
(0) Hearts
I do have access to the Bright Ideas board. All I'm missing is the icon.
zeli64
(0) Hearts
How do you get to the VIB board? Thanks I'm still working out all the things on BT.
canseethruu
(0) Hearts
I have access everywhere I go.......but no VIB Icon. It seems as though they will have an answer shortly. My email etc. was supposed to be forwarded to IT dept last week and its still not there, and still havent heard a word regarding situation either......
canseethruu
6 weeks later, still nothing. I can access Bright Ideas, and everything else, but clicking on the link to the VIB Board, says I do not have the ability to access or something like that......it's getting a little old.
beautylovingirl
(0) Hearts
I totally understand what you mean and agree with you all the way. I haven't got my icon yet either and I noticed that some newcomers already have the icons under the name. That's messed up.
btmod1
(0) Hearts
Hi Beautylovingirl,

The VIB Icon usually shows up within 2 weeks of qualification for VIB, around the same time the welcome email is sent out. I'd be happy to look into your account for you :smileyhappy: I will be sending you an email shortly to help!

xo, Mia
beautylovingirl
(0) Hearts
Nothing has changed. But I'm not suprised.
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 21 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • kalex
    • canseethruu
    • Apocalyptica
    • zeli64
    • beautylovingirl