Answer
canseethruu
VIB Icon?
Im still curious as to when I may see my overdue VIB Icon on BT. I have been an official VIB since sometime in April. I did receive the VIB CMA Event on May 1, however I didnt receive the "Official" VIB email until May 17th. I just wanted to know how much longer approximately?
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Apocalyptica
Answered
[ Edited ]

I'm in the same boat. They usually say it takes a few weeks to take affect. 2 - 4 I believe? As long as I get emails and can participate in events I'm not too bothered by it. But even Sephoras emails seem to have a problem getting to me. I'm constantly checking their Facebook page to see what's going on.

canseethruu
Well thats the point! Why do you have to check Facebook of all places to make sure you're informed of the BENEFITS of being VIB? I dont get it! If WE have ALL SPENT MORE THAN THE $, then we should be informed before the customers that are not!
I have a problem receiving some emails too, but I can't even make a shopping list! I could up until about 3 weeks ago, but no matter what device Im on, it will say it added, but when I got to retrieve it, it says "There's nothing on your shopping list." It wouldn't be such an issue, but I live 1.5 hours to the nearest store!
Apocalyptica
I don't know what I'd do if I lost my shopping list. I dread to think... lol Hopefully everything gets fixed for you. The BT and Facebook teams are by far Sephora's best and quickest customer service people so I'm sure they will do everything they can to get it fixed for us.
canseethruu
Thank you Apocalyptica for being sooo positive! I truly appreciate it!
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 21 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • btmod1
    • kalex
    • canseethruu
    • Apocalyptica
    • zeli64
    • beautylovingirl