Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
Anonymous Insider

Really Disappointed

Ok, so I'm not the person who rants online but Sephora gave me such a hard time I just had to. Over a WEEK ago, I ordered some Tom Ford Beard  Oil as a gift for someone. Mind you, it was IN STOCK when I bought it along with some free samples. However, the very next day it was showing me that it was out of stock. So I thought ok, maybe I can wait an extra day However, after it was in stock, something happened to my shipping. Mind you, I ordered last Monday and now it's Tuesday, still with no signs of my item arriving yet. It told me on Monday that my item has been rescheduled for the NEXT business today. As I checked online today, it still isn't showing any signs of it delivering yet. It arrived in my area yesterday and still isn't on a truck or ready for delivery. I am so frustrated as this was my first time buying ANYTHING for Sephora through a friend recommendation. But after this first impression, I can't see myself buying anything anytime soon from you guys unless something is resolved. I am very disappointed as my item is almost 8 DAYS late. I hope Sephora can make up for this as I am immensely disappointed. 

P.S.( This was a Canadian order and they told me the day after that it would be delayed 1-3 days however, it's almost been 8!)

Re: Really Disappointed

Hi @Anonymous,

I'm so sorry to hear this! I'm going to look into this and send you a PM soon. 

XOXO,
Marieke
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing