Answer
islandqt
I just lost three hearts...

I just lost three hearts and I'm not sure why. Can someone please explain to me how.why this happens? (it's not the first time either).

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 13
lashreece
Answered

Boy I was feeling stressed for the Beauty Talk support team. I am in IT and know what it is like to deal with such issues.   I've been dealing with a pretty serious one at work for about 2 weeks now and just found the answer.   I would rather work out the heart issue!:smileyvery-happy:

Good job BT support team!!!!

artemisgem
Answered

:smileysurprised:Oh my gosh--I looked this morning and saw I had 346, and now I'm at 316!  Looks like I lost about 30 like prettyinpa. Does anyone know what's going on here?

katimae
Answered

Oh you guys!  That sucks!!! And it's really weird!  I have no idea how many hearts I had so I don't know if I lost any.  I mean I know I''m over 300 but I don't know how many over.  This is lame.  There could be many people like me who are losing hearts without even knowing!  I hope Sephora/BT works this out.

pocketvenus
Answered
[ Edited ]

I did too. I think it happened on the weekend. Thanks mods, for looking into the issue!

katie1724
Answered

That's so funny! I JUST noticed that I lost five in a matter of minutes -- I was like, "Eesh, who did I offend?!!" Hahaha

pandapple6
Answered

I just gave everyone a heart! 

mermadelove
Answered

If people eer lose one or two hearts, there is a way of revoking hearts after they have been given. YOu can do it under message options. I seemed to have lost 3 or so and I thought that's what it was until I saw this post!

prettyinpa
Answered

I seem to be missing 32!   I had 995 before lunch and now I have 963! It's enough to make a person give up Beauty Talk!!!!!!

keelybt
Answered

Hi Islandqt. That's strange!  I'll look into it for you.  In the meantime I added the 3 hearts back :smileyhappy:

vanityprincess
Answered

Looks like I lost 3 or 4

ran8
Answered

The first thing that comes to mind is post  or topic removal (not locked but deleted topics).  That is how it happens for most forum formatting.  On some boards, they let users keep post counts even if certain topics have disappeared. 

Anyone who breaks the community guidelines that gave hearts to people in the past could have those removed. Example:

Userx gives MemberY  3 hearts.

Userx does something to break ToS or the guidelines; gets banned.  OR Userx deletes their account. 

All hearts given by Userx are removed, including MemberY's 3.

And never rule out the glitch factor.  Hopefully the reason behind it gets figured out.  If not, those three will be replaced soon enough.  (:

keelybt
Answered

Thanks so much for reporting ladies!  I will message you privately for more information.

oliviabt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi ladies. The heart issue was a glitch that has been fixed. Sorry and thanks again to all of you who reported it! If anyone else is still missing hearts or see it happen again, please feel free to message a moderator directly. :smileyhappy:

XO,
Olivia
Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 229 hearts
  • 16 in conversation
    • oliviabt
    • keelybt
    • runy
    • katie1724
    • vanityprincess
    • prettyinpa