• butterblume
  • eboneezer
  • Chickibum
Ask the Experts
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ask The Experts
I don't know which nail polish colors are tacky and which nes are cute please help or else I will have bright nasty looking nailsNa
Ask The Experts
I was wondering about lip gloss, some brands make the lip gloss sticky and gross, is that just the specific tube I am buying o is there many brands like that
eyer.png
Ask The Experts
Okay so i've been having major problems with my eyeshadow. It hasn't been creasing, but actually rubbing off in my fold/crease area. I'll look in the mirror and patches of eyeshadow will be gone where my eyelid has folds. I've never had this problem before! Never even had a problem with creasing. I have dry skin, so no oily eyelids. I haven't switched up any products I've been using. I use eye cream day and night, use UD primer and use either NYX or lancome eye base before applying eyeshadow. The only thing that has changed is where I live. The climate doesn't seem to different...only warmer, maybe more humid, although where I lived before was also humid. But I honestly have no idea why I am having this problem now as I have been using the same products for months and my skin has not changed. Anyone have any ideas or product suggestions to prevent this problem? Would be much appreciated!   Picture attached is what the problem looks like. Knew I wouldn't be going out today, so applied gold eyeshadow all over the lid to see if it had the same problem even when I wouldn't be going outside.  Clearly I still had the problem so it isn't outside/climate factors (i think) that are causing the problem.
Ask The Experts
LOOKING FOR A SHADE RECOMMENDATION FOR DIOR AIRFLASH FOUNDATION FOR 1Y03.  I'm wearing Diorskin Forever Flawless foundation in 020 Light Beige currently and it is a good match.  Thanks.
424264_10151218479243372_1064859481_n.jpg
Ask The Experts
 The last one is the most recent of me, i really recommend some good makeup colors and such, also a makeup forever artist blush i would really get a advise on i kinda like the more colorful ones like tomato,watermelon and so on but u can take any eyeshadow color and blush whatever makeup u think fits me,  to recommend to me. i so have issues with undereye creases and i have quite deep lines which just dont make the concealer cake in them and make me look even more older, someone have a advise
Ask The Experts
I'm looking for a cream (or other method) that will get rid of my laugh lines. I'm only 23, so I don't want anything too advanced. My face is pretty skinny, which I'm guessing is part of the reason why my laugh lines are more visible than most. I'd like more than just a filler. I'd like something with a more permanent fix. Any suggestions?
Ask The Experts
which blush shade would be a good match for the mulberry bite color. I also have warm undertone.  ty                                                                        
Ask The Experts
Im 48 yrs. old looking for something to  help with uneven skin color?
Ask The Experts
I love Miracle Skin Transformer's Lip Rewind -- a glossy moisturizer. Now that Sephora doesn't sell it anymore, suggestions? I want something moisturizing that stays and is glossy. Don't love Fresh balms.  What do you think?
Ask The Experts
Happy Sunday, everyone!   QVC's today's special value (TSV) is this device today. I am 38yo, fair to light, and I have combination, sensitive, acne-prone skin. I am especially sensitive to anything win fragrance.   I used the NuFace Trinity device, and it definitely did provide a lift, but it wasn't a terribly pleasant experience. It also irritated my skin a bit. I returned it.   i am intrigued by the Tria TSV. I would like it for fine lines and evening out the texture of my skin.    has anyone used this? Did it work? How does it compare to dermie office fraxel treatments, or, I guess, does it even compare?   thank you for any guidance!
Ask The Experts
  DUE TO UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES THIS CHAT HAS BEEN CANCELLED. WE APOLOGIZE FOR THE CHANGE!    Unlock your full beauty potential with a makeup expert. Visit this thread July 24 from 12–1pm PDT to get beauty advice from industry icon Laura Mercier. Ask her a beauty question and find out how to get her trademark flawless face with her new foundation at home.   Be sure to click “Follow this thread” on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.   Learn more about the brand> http://seph.me/1jmsrFy
Ask The Experts
Im interesting in nickel-free makeup due to an allergy.  I saw some posts about this, but they looked a couple of years old.  Can you please advise?     Thanks!   Karen J
Ask The Experts
What is best color eyeshadow for darker skin tone (smashbox liquid halo in # 9) for a everyday natural look? Currently trying Clinique Chubby Shadow in fuller fudge bronze brown. Thanks!
Ask The Experts
Hi There, I'm currently looking for serum and moisturizer for my oily and ance prone skin. I have large pore on my nose and my cheek. I also concern about the fine lines on my forehead. I really picky to put new products on my skin because of the redness on my face. Are thre any recommendations for my concern? Thank you!
Ask The Experts
I have used Fresh Sandy Lane Face Luster for years and love it, but it looks like you no longer carry it. What would you recommend replacing it with?
Ask The Experts
Just received my Doctor Manuka BEE VENOM REGUV MASK and wanted to ask if it be best to KEEP IN THE REFRIGERATOR ?? Thank you!!!
Ask The Experts
Has anybody ever heard of this brand or used it? What do you think about this product?
Ask The Experts
I am a NC20 in Mac and 1R06 Color IQ? I have more yellow undertones than pink. Smashbox Light Med. CC is borderline too dark for me, but still works.
Ask The Experts
Does anyone know which shade in the Hourglass tinted moisturizer is closest to Nars Deauville (Sheer Glow)?  Would it be Shell or Ivory?
Ask The Experts
I love  Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum as a dark spot corrector. But i no longer see this product online. Does anyone know if sephora stopped carrying this product? Thanks a tons!
Ask The Experts
Hi, Does anyone know who makes Sephora's creamy body wash caps?
Ask The Experts
I just purchased Nars blush in deep throat and seduction, I need some ideas for lip colors that would go with them, I am not affraid of color but I don't want to choose the wrong color. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated
Ask The Experts
I dont have fine lines under my eyes...they are definitly noticeable and look even worse when I wear concealer for my dark circles. So now I'm deciding to treat the lines under my eyes. What eye cream have you ladies used that was effective to reduce or completly diminish wrinkles under the eyes? I'm in my 20s btw. 
upload_6848803534070009108.jpg
Ask The Experts
Hi all, I've recently come to terms with the fact that the Lip Tar formula is just not going to work for me - too drying on me. However one of my favorite lip colors, OCC Pretty Boy, I have only seen in the Lip Tar formula. Would any of you happen to know of any similar lipstick shades, preferably opaque and non-matte? I looked up dupes on Temptalia's site but the two she lists aren't quite what I'm looking for, they're either too light (illamasqua welt) or a little too red (nars carthage).   here are some images for reference:   alexbeautycorner on blogspot - temptalia - xsparkage -
Ask The Experts
Hello, Since I am sensitive to silicones, I am excited to try Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics tinted moisturizer and concealer.   I have been looking at images online, and am guessing that I am somewhere around Y2 for the tinted moisturizer and R1 for concealer.   Foundations that match my skin are: Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation SPF 15 in L4 Bobbi Brown Moisture Rich Foundation SPF 15 in Natural 4 Everyday Minerals matte base in Medium Beige (a medium peach color) matches well and is brightening on me.   Right now I don't have a concealer due to the silicone problem.   I think I'd be considered a medium-light toned caucasian. I look yellow when my skin is next to my husband's, and he looks pink and a bit lighter.   I think I look best in foundation and concealers that are peach, rather than yellow.   Can anyone please advise me on which colors to try (in either or both the tinted  moisturizer  and concealer)?   Thank you! Karen 
Ask The Experts
My husband is using Clinique's skin care regime for men for more than a year , though he loves all other products but eye cream doesn't seems to serve the purpose. He has serious dark circles around his eyes..... Any suggestions which eye cream will be effective for him?
Ask The Experts
Help! I've been using Benefit's You Rebel Tinted Moisturizer religiously, but saw they've discontinued it! Does anyone have a recommendation for an oil-free tinted moisturizer with the same dewy finish and some SPF? I have combination olive skin and dont want anything too heavy. Thanks for the help!!