My BeautyTalk Profile
Who's Online / 40,924 users
Ask the Experts
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ask The Experts
Hi! I am looking for a foundation. Since I am on prescribed acne cream my cheeks are SUPER dry but my t-zone is super oily. Currently I am using makeup forever Ultra HD but it clings to my dry patches. Any suggestions?
Ask The Experts
I keep my makeup very simple with just bb cream, tarte stick concealer and lip balm and gloss. I've been using BB cream (Misshia) for 4 years now but I've learned there's also CC cream. What is the difference between these two and which one will work best for oily skin? I have oily skin and acne (occasionally) and I am looking to purchase a cushion compact because I am tired of blending BB cream on my  skin with my fingers but  I don't know whether to get a BB cushion or CC cushion. It takes forever. Also, I do not plan on purchasing a brush to blend it in because I want something that is compact and light  to travel with and feel a cushion is best since it comes with a puff.
image.jpg
Ask The Experts
Just noticed that all of the spring stuff is showing up (early as always) but the thread is still specific to Winter (which it is...but tell the brands).  So what have you found, dear BTers, that is new on Sephora...
Ask The Experts
Hello! I am looking for a face primer for extremely acne prone skin. I have tried bare minerals prime time and believe it has broken me out terribly. Any suggestions/advice?
Ask The Experts
Will sephora be carrying any more of the full size colors in the salon perfect line. I bought the sampler set and feel in love with the powder pink shade. I would like to get it in the full size. 
Ask The Experts
Help Please is Kat Von D foundation non-comedogenic?  I break out easily and this is what I need.
Ask The Experts
I have oily skin and I love using my oil free BB cream. However, after using it for 4 years now I'm tired and annoyed from applying it with my fingers. After months of research, I've learned that BB cushions are the trend in Korea right now. I believe I've found the answer to my problem. The thing I want to know is which better to do so? Buy a cushion that comes with a refill or buy a cheap cushion case and make my own? If you said buy, I planned on getting the Laneige pore control bb cushion but it costs $ 34. Wouldn't it cost more to buy the ingredients to make it?  My other plan was to buy the Laneige cushion and also buy  a small Make Up Forever primer for oily skin. Please give some great suggestions. Thanks.
Ask The Experts
Hey there!    I absolutely love the idea of a long last lipstick that doesn't come off on coffee rims, and I generally have good luck with matte types (Like the tarteist lip paint). But my lips are SO dry and uncomfortable when I wear them, and when I layer a gloss or blistex or a balm on top of them I lose the long last effect. Any suggestion on how to moisturise my lips while keeping the colour?
Ask The Experts
I'm confused as to whether I can use cleansing oils with my Foreo Luna (mini 2). I have been reading many reviews and FAQs but I seem to find contrasting opinions regarding cleansing oils. Foreo's brand representative on Sephora.com said that cleansing oils can be used with the Luna. However, the official Foreo's website states that cleansing oils should not be used with the Foreo Luna (I found this info in the FAQs section). I sent an email to Foreo to make sure and they replied:   " Hello Thank you for your email  In regards to your email FOREO does not recommend to use cleaning oils with your FOREO device  It will damage the silicon surface use the cleansing oil to cleanse your face  rinse it with water. always make sure you have no oils when using your FOREO device. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us, have a great day."   So...Can I actually use cleansing oils with my Foreo Luna? I'm so confused right now. I don't want to risk damaging my device.
Ask The Experts
I am looking for a new moisturizer. I have very oily skin and acne prone. I've been using Murad's skin perfecting lotion but it makes my skin oily still. Any other good day moisturizer I can use for my skin type?
Ask The Experts
Hey everyone! So I have been wanting a matte eye shadow palette for a while now and I have been wondering which one I should get: The Kat Von D Shade and Light eye palette or the Tarte eye shadow palette? Thanks to whoever who can help! xx
Ask The Experts
I need a mascara that gives you the false eyelash look....any suggestions/help?
Ask The Experts
I have been looking at a few different products from the sephora collection and I noticed it says that the product has not been tested on animals. When I look online and search it up it says sephora isn't cruelty free. I'm a little confused and was wondering if anyone has reliable info on their testing policy? and if they test when required by law?    Thanks  
Ask The Experts
I currently use nars luminous weightless foundation in mont blac... but it is very watery... i am looking into switching to HD forever invisible cover foundation... but am unsure of the shade to buy... can anyone help with this? The nars mont blac matches perfectly to my skin tone. 
6.jpeg
Ask The Experts
I fell in love with the gloss shade, one from the left as shown here, but fear it is no longer available.   Please assist me in identifying the gloss & shade, and hopefully locating a new supply.     Thanks! Sue in Austin, TX
Ask The Experts
I have a very unsightly red mark on the top of my right hand.  I was thinking of trying concealer to cover it but there are so many to choose from I don't have any idea what to pick.  Can someone help?  I am so self-conscious about this I'm always trying to hide my hand!
Ask The Experts
Hi there,   so I would love to order the Laura Marcier tinted moisturizer oil free. All I know is my ColorIQ is 1Y08. Any pretty certain suggestions on which shade to pick? I live in Germany so sadly I can't just pop into a store, in case you are wondering what is wrong with me.   Thank you so much.   Anna
Ask The Experts
Open to all ideas and suggestions!! I have ONE super deep vertical wrinkle in between my eyebrows and it just keeps getting deeper as time goes on, I'm only 28, lol!! I've nicknamed it the "b*tch crease". It's definitely hereditary. Obviously I'd like something affordable but if you know of something that WORKS, I'll pay the price! About ready to Botox this sucker.
Ask The Experts
I am looking for a new foundation for 40 year old skin. My skin is combo but need moderate coverage to help with redness and freckles. I like to use a powder after foundation so it feels "set." I don't like to looked caked on or makeup to sit in lines around eyes. Do I use a primer? Please help!!!
Ask The Experts
What your favorite murad products...cleanser, lotion, moisturizers....help please:-)
Ask The Experts
Do I use this in place of my serum? Can I use it around the eyes? It is a SPF but can I still use it at night?
Ask The Experts
Ive been trying out new foundations with light- medium coverage. I really liked the Urban Decay Naked foundation, but it leaves the white cast on my face in pictures. Is there anyway to make that stop happening, or is there a similar foundation that does not give you a white cast in pictures? Thanks!
Ask The Experts
So for the past couple of years I've been using the 100% Argan oil daily and my skin loves it!  I started with Argan when my skin got increasingly sensitive because I knew Argan was one of the top ways to get your skin to absorb maximum quantities of Vitamin E, which had historically be a great healer for my skin.  Now my skin is still very sensitive, but is willing to tolerate some other products so I have been wondering about whether it made sense to either replace Argan oil entirely with a blended oil in my regime, or use a different oil in connection with it to get maximum benefits.  Other than being sensitive (and allergic to almonds), my skin tends to be a bit dry, particularly during the height of summer and winter when central air systems blast, but not so dry the rest of the time that I'd classify it as truly dry.  I'm also in my thirties and although I've aged well, most women in my family don't so I'd love to maximize my anti-aging benefits.   I'd wondered about adding something like Sunday Riley's Juno, Algenists' oil, marula oil, Kate Somerville's Dilo, Nude's oils, or one of the other options that people with sensitive skin love.  Any suggestions or thoughts???
Ask The Experts
How do I accurately determine which skin type I have?
Ask The Experts
I would love to know if my skin care regime is lacking in any way or is a good way to go!   AM: Peter Thomas Roth facewash Ole Henriksen Truth Serum (Orange bottle with Vitamin C) Korres 24 hour Rose brightening moisturizer  I also use a tinted moisturizer  with foundation in it...I usually use Nars, Laura Mercier or Peter Thomas Roth CC cream depending on how much coverage I need     PM: Peter Thomas Roth face wash Caudale Vino Perfect Cell Renewal Night Cream AquaPacific moisture bound lip treatment   I was also wondering what a great serum at night would be?  I have heard good things about Dr. Jart + serum  and the Ole Henriksen invigorating night serum but unsure what to use.  Also, should i be using a toner? I was using Boscia clear complexion toner (I do not have acne though) and it dries me out so I don't use it anymore.
Ask The Experts
I am about to purchase Ula Henderson "Truth Serum" and Dr Dennis Groose "Retinol Peel" any thoughts? Can I ues these in tandem? My problem is "AGE SPOTS ON THE FACE AND CHEST...AND HANDS" . What is your best Sephora product/products for this problem?