My BeautyTalk Profile
Who's Online / 2,843 users
Ask the Experts
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ask The Experts
When I don't wear makeup I am normal/ slightly dry. When I put makeup on I am oily by the end of the day the only foundation I can get away with is Estée Lauder DW. Please give me any suggestions for moisterizers, skincare, foundations, primers, the whole nine yards. Also, what skin type does it sound like I have? I like a more matte finish in foundations but a natural matte. Thanks for the advice!!
Ask The Experts
When I don't wear makeup I am normal/ slightly dry. When I put makeup on I am oily by the end of the day the only foundation I can get away with is Estée Lauder DW. Please give me any suggestions for moisterizers, skincare, foundations, primers, the whole nine yards. Also, what skin type does it sound like I have? I like a more matte finish in foundations but a natural matte. Thanks for the advice!!
bt profile pic.png
Ask The Experts
How do I upload a picture or just create my own avatar?
upload_1706439445882628006.jpg
Ask The Experts
Hello, i need help finding the right shade for the dip brow pomade and brow powder duo. I have ombre hair(from dark brown to a medium brown) and around the same as Kim kardashian's skin tone. I'm kinda stuck between the dark brown and ebony shade for the pomade, as well as the brow powder duo. Which would look best on me? I'm currently using the benefit brow zing in medium (should have gotten it in deep tho) And would love to try the  dip brow pomade and brow powder duo   update: Oh! And i hate how the brow zings in medium has a reddish tone to it!  
Ask The Experts
I saw a tinted gel that I'd like to purchase, but it has ten shades, and I don't know which shade to choose. I also want to purchase a concealer, but am having the same problem regarding the correct shade. I was at Sephora recently, and they did some type of computer imaging, and gave me my correct shade for two foundations, which are right on, and I really love. The foundations are: Immaculate Liquid Powder Foundation Matting Oil Free, and Amazonian Clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation. The shade for Immaculate is: Sable, and the shade for Amazonian is: Tarte. Thanks for any suggestions.
Ask The Experts
What Sephora Brand face brush works best with pressed powder? I love Sephora Brand and I do not want to spend too much on a brush. 
upload_965454229366192597.jpg
Ask The Experts
I'm looking to use  Becca products to create an  everyday makeup looksI just need opinions on what  foundation (between a light to medium coverage) blushes, highlighters and bronzer anything from Becca that would look well with my skin tone (Tahoe in NARS or 1Y11) if using a powder foundation would putting a moisturizing primer before the foundation help keep my skin from feeling dry throughout the day. 
Ask The Experts
I really do not like applying mascara. I have tried going to a salon for individual extensions. I was not impressed - for the price of a full set and the costly refills, they did not look that great. The girl applying the extentions told me my natural lashes are "twisted" and growing in different directions. I love the idea of false eyelashes that I do not need to mess with and can skip the mascara application. Any suggestions for my "twisted" lashes?.
Ask The Experts
I bought Korres Milk Proteins Foaming Cream Cleanser and now I am almost out. I don't see it in your skin care line anymore. Any suggestions for a replacement? My face always feels wonderful with this cleanser and now don't have a clue what to buy to replace it.
upload_2089479220396848904.jpg
Ask The Experts
i recently got a job as a pharmacy cashier at my local rite aid. our work outfit is a blue shirt with khaki pants. what are some good hair and makeup ideas that would go along well with those clothes? Thanks, Sarah
Ask The Experts
I live in a tropical climate where most people don't have central AC. How can I store my beauty products, especially make-up, to keep them from going bad or bring ruined by the heat and humidity?  I sometimes get trial sizes when I can, but that's not an option for everything nor is it available for everything. I also thought of putting a make-up bag in my purse and carrying it around with me, but I'd rather not have to. What do you guys do or what do you think would help? Also, how much affect do the heat and humidity have on different products?
Ask The Experts
I'm wanting to wear a little makeup for my wedding. I actually haven't worn any since high school and that was years ago. I have my stylist who will put it on for me but I have to bring my own. If I visit a store can they help me with finding products I need to buy so I look natural and not over. Done?
Ask The Experts
my face is oil and have smallpox. i chose many oil-up but my skin often appear seriouly make up. i want to make uo lool nature and light skin. please help me fined my best make up. 
Ask The Experts
I am 60+ and my skin has become extremely dry especially around my eyes and mouth area. I now have wrinkles that I did not have 6 months ago. I'm trying many products, but so far nothing has worked that I am able to notice. I know that I'm looking for a miracle in a jar, but with all these products, there should be something that works.
pencil.JPG
Ask The Experts
I have MS (Multiple Sclerosis) & although no one would know by looking at me, my hands tend to shake.  When trying to do something precise, like handwriting, my hands shake even more. I need to replace my make-up brushes & would love any recommendations. Are there any brushes that anyone has felt are quality, easier to grasp & use? Thank-you for any help. 💋
earrings.jpeg
Ask The Experts
What color nails/toes should I pair with this dress (long, black, lace top)? I plan to wear these iridescent earrings and gold/silver shoes. Should I wear different/more jewelry? 
image.jpg
Ask The Experts
Lately my face has been feeling more on the greasy side. I have combination, oily t-zone skin with active breakouts and discoloration. I am interested in trying First Aid Beauty or Philosophy but unsure which line would be better for me. I would like a new full regimen please (cleanser to sun protection, including mask, etc)
upload_5220945592495607062.jpg
Ask The Experts
I'm looking for NARS products that I can use on a daily basis as everyday makeup for myself I work at a daycare but I still like to have my face put together and beautiful when I'm talking with my toddlers parents I know what foundation( Color IQ 1Y11 TAHOE in NARS  Sheer Foundation )  I can use for everyday use but I'm looking for two blushes, bronzer, highlighter and a lipstick/lipgloss that was not so bold. 
Ask The Experts
I have very fair skin (Mac NW15) and am trying to choose the best shade of the Ambient Lighting face powder, to blur imperfections and brighten, and work with my skin tone. I would be using it alone (no foundation). Have been trying to decide between Mood Light and Luminous Light. Advice?
Ask The Experts
On the hunt for a good moisturizer for dry skin due to our Canadian winters. I currently use Origins but am finding it not moisturizing enough for Winter time. TIA.
Ask The Experts
Last Christmas I used a drugstore red lipstick, and by the end of the day I was covered in hives.  The next day I had to take myself to a care now, get two epi en shots and a steroid injection, then stay doped up on benadryl the next two days! Weirdly enough though, I use red hair dye like every week, and I can use red lip liner to color my brows, but as soon as it touches my lips I get at lease one hive. The drug store brand doesn't list ingredients so I can't figure it out that way, is the only way for me to figure out which red dye I'm allergic to by picking and choosing different products with different dyes until I'm not allergic to one?  Or should I just give up on my red lipped quest? 
three-makeup.jpg
Ask The Experts
Yes, I'm still on my Asian brand kick.  What are the best Japanese products and brands?  They're so pricey!!!!  Is there a better (meaning cheaper) way to buy them?  Are they cheaper in Japan (yes, I know the flight cost isn't easily amortized). Any brands not here that people absolutely love? Thanks!!
Ask The Experts
I just got the gorgio armani luminous silk foundation, i want a light fresh glowy look for everyday.But i do have combination/oily t-zone skin,ive been using hourglass primer and it helps keep on but i still see a small breakthrough of oil through the day where i have to blot. Is there anything you reccommend to help keep oil at bay during the day? It doesnt bad or the foundation doesnt move it looks glowy but at times it just looks like my face is wet :/
Screenshot_2013-05-16-07-11-37-1.jpeg
Ask The Experts
Need some tips on how to contour? I really just suck at it. what products/brushes should i be using?
upload_3988557773763767229.jpg
Ask The Experts
Hi - I would like to purchase hourglass blush but need advice. I am of mature skin that is olive and tanned and a little dry. What color would you recommend?
upload_8417682274824020014.jpg
Ask The Experts
I want to get the Tarte blush in exposed but I am not sure if it will show up on my skin. I wear MUFE HD foundation in 173. I would appreciate suggestions for other natural/neutral toned blushes from Tarte and other brands. Thanks