My BeautyTalk Profile
Who's Online / 47,434 users
Ask the Experts
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
banner_promo_brandpage.jpg
Ask The Experts
Hello beauty talk members, I see so many color threads here. I love to chat about luxury skincare products and procedures. I am addicted to trying new things and am always on the lookout for something new in skincare.    Have a favorite luxury brand or product?  Have a fav skin tool or treatment? Please share. Curious about botox? Spa treatments and peels? let's share our experiences here .   We can also post good GWP's, and specials.
15380796_1029836790496355_6123351330370030051_n.jpg
Ask The Experts
  What is your favorite highlighter? Hello lovlies!  I am purging my stash and thinning it out. I am only keeping what I truly love.  One of the collections I am keeping is my LE highlighter collection.  I love them!    Here are some pics of my unused ones. It is dark out , so pics not that great!  Please share your favorite highlighters, sparkly shimmery goodness! Post your pics and your faves!   
Ask The Experts
I've narrowed it down to  SEPHORA COLLECTION Geometricolor Palette Blockbuster ITEM 1802198   which i like because it looks like so much and has some guidance, i think.   or    SMASHBOX Master Class Palette: Lighting Theory ITEM 1833425 which still has a good variety ( i think) and potentially nicer quality?  or ?  anyone have any thoughts on comparison?   xoxo y thank you in advance - !! coco
IMG_0134.JPG
Ask The Experts
Hi BeauyTalkers,   It’s that time again...at Wander Beauty we have a fanatical addiction to innovating when it comes to product development. With each product idea comes a survey of our team with a barrage of questions: Would you use it or not? What does it replace in your makeup bag? Is it a multitasker? Is it an essential? And more... There are many rounds of formula revisions, ingredients sourced from around the globe and countless component designs.   There is a network of Wander Beauties who test and try the formulas and comment on the shades. So, after many brainstorming sessions (read LOTS of Starbucks lattes and Magnolia cupcakes consumed), we finally start the most fun part of the process….naming the shades! So, BeautyTalkers, we were so grateful for your help  naming our Exquisite Eye Liquid Shadows , that we are hoping to tap into your expertise again. Next Fall (2017) we will be launching a new lip duo that will hopefully WOW you.   In the meantime, we need your help on naming these two new members to the Wander Beauty family. The ideal name is travel inspired and also describes the color of the shade. Sound off in the comments!     Xoxo, Team Wander
Ask The Experts
Hi! I used Laura Mercier Candleglow soft luminous foundation- vanille currently. What shade should I buy if I'm going to buy Make Up forever Ultra HD invisible cover foundation?   Thank you!!
Ask The Experts
I want to get my friend an eye shadow palette for Christmas that is high end but not to expensive, what should I get her?
Ask The Experts
I want to get my friend an eye shadow palette for Christmas that is high end but not to expensive, what should I get her?
Ask The Experts
The Makeup Forever Duo Mat Powder Foundation Light Beige is sold out, what color would match this in the Pro Finish Multi-use Powder? Or what color would match the Light Beige in another good foundation powder brand? Thanks! 
Ask The Experts
WHAT SHADE OF THE ESTEE LAUDER DOUBLE WEAR FOUNDATION BE BEST FOR MY SKIN TONE IF WHEN I GOT MATCHED MY SHADE IS 3Y07?
Ask The Experts
I am a 48 year old woman and am in need of some advice. My face is very dull looking and I have lines on my forehead and from my nose to the corners of my mouth. Not sure what products to use to help with this. Please help!!
Ask The Experts
I am currently using MAKE UP FOREVER Mat Velvet + Mattifying Foundation in No. 67 - Warm Amber. What No. is equivalent to Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation?
Ask The Experts
I've been trying to look for a waterproof mascara. I have three that I've narrowed it down to: - Lancome Definicils Waterproof - Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Waterproof - Dior Iconic Overcurl Waterproof I really want one that will last me all day. What do you recommend?
Ask The Experts
So.  Here's the deal.  As we get into the winter months, I have more combo skin (especially as I've gotten older, which is crazy for me since, for most of my life, and really during the warmer months, my skin is CRAZY oily).  I really dislike wearing foundation, but feel I need something to even out my skin tone.  I have generally yellow undertones, except for my flaming red nose! According to my doctor, it's not acne or rosacea.  It's just...red.  Like, Rudolph red.  And, I don't care what anyone says, it's just not festive, even this time of year.  :-)   I feel like I have tried everything to cover this up, but all products just sort of...sit on my skin.  It's clear that I am wearing makeup, even when I use a primer (my current weapon of choice is the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer).  If I use a bit of concealer on and around my nose, or even use foundation in that same area, the rest of my face looks mismatched.  My skin never looks smooth and even...all products just look like little grains of sand sitting on my skin.   Help! And thanks!  
13434967_1042631295827599_7038059144842638579_n.jpg
Ask The Experts
I was looking to buy the Nars creamy concealer but I'm not too sure which shade would fit my skin tone best. I would go to an actual Sephora store but its a bit far. Thanks for any help!
Ask The Experts
Hey! So I've been using the Kat Von Shade + Light Face Contour Palette for almost a year, and while the colour Sombre (the lightest contour shade) is the perfect contour shade for me, if I go out, it only lasts a few hours, no matter how much prep and setting I do. So as someone with normal-dry skin, I'm looking for a cream (or liquid) contour that you might recommend.   I've heard some people use Nars Creamy Concealer, or the MUFE Ultra HD Stick Foundation. I'm not overly interested in a palette as I find most of the colours are either too warm or too dark for me. So does anybody have any product recommendations?   Thanks so much   Additional info: I've got good skin, so I typically stick with the LM Tinted Moisturizer in Porcelain, and use Nars Creamy Concealer in Vanilla for any additional coverage. But, I've also been matched (in store) to Hourglass Illusion Hyaluronic Skin Tint in Shell (with my self-tanner), and MUFE HD Foundation in 115.
Ask The Experts
Hi! I am 25 years old and recently I started to notice that under my eyes I have wrinkles.. as well as around my mouth (laugh line area). I am currently using KAT VON D lock it foundation. Within an hour my nose literally MELTS off. I use PUPA primer as well which is mattefying. It doesn't help. Why is my nose MELTING? Its so weird my forehead will be so dry you can literally see the foundation on top of dry skin, and then within an hour its like my face is melting off and becomes oily.. it is also red all over my nose so its like I'm Rudolph with an oily face?? ZERO SENSE. I need a good skin routine and a proper foundation that has worked for you. THANKS! I have been struggling with these issues since I was a teen I am DREAMING of finally getting the right products
Ask The Experts
Hello there! I'm currently using Benefit's hello flawless liquid foundation in the shade i'm pure 4 sure, ivory. I love the formula, however it is a tiny bit too yellow for me. Can I use the cover fx drops to help fix the color? Can you please recommend a shade in the cover fx drops please? Thank you in advance
Capture.JPG
Ask The Experts
I am looking for an anti-wrinkle cream that I can put on under my eyes and crows feet before I put on my foundation.  The wrinkles seem to crease w/ my make up
Ask The Experts
Hello everyone! Would anyone be interested to do some fun meetups for shopping and lunch? I would love to plan a few in my city and hope others would do the same.   I have done this on other forums and it has been great to meet amazing women, a few have become great friends.    I am in Philly and NYC and would love to do both!    Please respond and we can find a day that works for everyone.   Philly meet up would be in King of Prussia Mall. Best shopping! NYC , we can start at Bergdorf's and walk the area.   
Ask The Experts
I have an EXTREMELY BUMPY NOSE!! It is SUPER BUMPY!! It is filled with blackheads and whiteheads and whenever i put my makeup forever ultra hd foundation the liquid one it makes all of my blackheads pop out. I have normal to combo skin and it is sensitive. I use the benefit POREfessional primer. My foundation never looks smooth on my entire nose and mustache area. It cracks in the mustache area and makes my blackheads pop out on my nose. Whatever i do nothing smooths out my nose. I don't know whats a good primer and foundation for me. Thank you!!
image1 (1).jpeg
Ask The Experts
What product would you recommend me to get my skin to be bright and glowy?! I wouldn't know since I'm Male but I want my skin to look like a filter! Attaching what I look like and what I want, keep in mind ive never used any skin care  products before!, also sorry these pics are huuuge.
Ask The Experts
hi...can the drunk elephant framboos serum use together with the sunday riley Luna Oil? thanks for the help 
Ask The Experts
Hi dear,  I receive a reward card, but I cannot use it, and I realize that is VIB reward card. So, how can I do?
Ask The Experts
I purchased something at the store, at first it didn't count towards my account I then to spoke to one of the representatives here and she fixed it for me but the points still didn't count towards my my transition from Beauty Insider to VIB .... why????
Ask The Experts
Looking to add to my skincare regime, any suggestions welcome! About my skin- Combination skin that leans on the dryer side in winter, somewhat sensitive, larger pores, some redness and uneven tone/texture, and somewhat acne prone (not huge blemishes by any means, mostly around that time of month and nothing too serious)    I have been able to get my skin in a better place than before recently, and i am pretty happy with how it looks but always looking to add more beneficial ingredients and products!   Wash: Fresh soy cleanser, as well as an oil cleanser first for double cleanse (currently almost out of algenist genius)   Moisturize- Clinique moisture surge gel- Fresh rose hydration cream at night or an overnight mask   Tone- Clinique step 2   Treat- Adapalene gel from dermatologist, Skin inc Vit B nicinamide serum (half way with this- not sure my opinion)   Exfoliate- PTR FirmX    Mask- Depeneding on what i feel i need, maybe 2X a week- Fresh rose face mask, Caudalie Detox, Fresh Sugar Polish with Black Tea instant Perfecting, Clinique moisture surge mask, Glam Glow hydrating 
Ask The Experts
My forehead is so uneven with large pores, it doesn't look like my peers and I'm worried what I'll look like when I'm 40! I always wear sunscreen, but I've dealt with acne for a number of years, and my face has suffered the consequences of numerous products. The acne is finally under control, but now that my face is clear, it's evident I need to do something. I'm only 23 and I'm getting wrinkles on my forehead!! Help! I have combination skin, and a little unevenness in complexion as well.    Would love suggestions for what to use/do. 
Ask The Experts
I am getting back in to make up and am now obsessed with eye shadow palettes! I have bought a few like ABH renaissance and the Mark Jacobs larger palette, however I need a good neutrals palette. What are people's recommendations I am primarily trying to decide between the Viseart, Urban Decay (Ultimate basics), and Kat Von D (Shade and Light) - any thoughts or recommendations would be greatly appreciated.