alkapassi

Re: which on to choose for combinational skin having oily T-zone..any experiences ?

Thanks Lylysa,

As I have combinational skin and bit dehydrated too on cheeks.Will these product help in that as well ?

dianabt

Re: which on to choose for combinational skin having oily T-zone..any experiences ?

Thanks lylysa, I couldnt' have said it better!

@ alkapassi try out both and see what works for you- lylysa's tips about the texture and coverage for each is essential to finding what you will like best!  :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
lylysa

(0) Hearts

You're welcome, Diana, and thank you! I'm just happy to help!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

The Murad one will be a tad bit more nourishing as it's also meant to combat and treat breakouts, while the PTR one is more so to control oil, shine, and minimize the appearance of pores.

If you're not necessarily suffering from break outs, try the PTR one first since it's lighter weight. See how your skin reacts, if you notice you need more of a nourishing formula or perhaps feel even the thicker Murad formula will control oil better, then exchange it out.

lylysa

Both products give amazing results from my experience and from recommending them to clients. 

A big differentiating factor between the two is that the Murad lotion feels very thick, almost like paste/clue when you first apply it. Don't let that steer you off entirely though, once you learn that a little goes a long way and to emulsify it with your fingers (rub and work the product a bit longer rather than directly apply it to your face and spread from there), it won't be as thick.

The PTR lotion is much lighter in texture upon initial application, so if you're looking for a product that's a bit more quick-to-use it'll be the way to go. I'm also partial to the fact the PTR lotion has a higher SPF factor.

If you have a chance, get samples of each and find out which works best for your skin! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • alkapassi