anadri

which naked palette is best for me?

i already have the naked basics and i love it i know theres 3 different naked palettes and i dnt have enough money to buy all 3 but i would like to purchase one but idk which one would look best with my skin tone im a medium (30) sand color in the sephora microsmooth powder foundation i love the pinky tones in naked 3 but i want to make sure i choose a palette that i can use daily but not be over the top im more of a subtle kinda girl :smileyhappy: 

marydiva

Re: which naked palette is best for me?

I wear light-medium sand and I'm also more of a subtle kind of girl! I own both Naked2 and Naked3. Naked3 is the prettiest! :smileyvery-happy:

Manda

(0) Hearts

Agreed! 

Manda

So this is what happened to me with the Nakeds.  I personally disliked Naked 1 and 2.  I found the colors to be.. boring for my tastes.  Reminded me too much of the palettes I already have at home.  However, when Naked 3 came out, I was put on the waiting list. I am pretty pale with pink tones and I love it.  The colors blend flawless and give me a beautiful natural tone.  Oh and blackheart (I think that is what the shade is called) looks lovely as an eyeliner. I just wish UD would make a color similar to that as an eyeliner (or someone, as a matter of fact).

ladymeag

(0) Hearts

UD does make Blackheart liner - it's available in the double-ended Naked pencil. Kat Von D liner in Turbo Lover is very, very close to Blackheart the liner and the shade. http://www.sephora.com/waterproof-autograph-pencil-P378615?skuId=1467208

http://www.sephora.com/24-7-glide-on-double-ended-eye-pencil-P384101

Manda

(0) Hearts

Ladymeag, you shouldn't have told me this!

gogreyhound

i am fair skin with cool undertones, green eyes. I have Naked 1 and 3, and they both look great! I dont think you can go wrong because they are all neutrals and can be layered. you can go as natural and daytime or as dramatic as you want. have fun with it! i suppose with the naked 2 being more taupe,that is more truly neutral and skin-tone friendly...but they are really all different takes on browns and tans.

caperella

If you have cool toned skin, I'd recommend Naked 2.

Warm toned skin, I'd recommend Naked 1.

If you're looking for pinky shades, go with Naked 3.

daeidre

I also love Naked 2, but it depends a lot on you eye colour. Naked 1 is gorgeous with blue eyes and Naked 3 is great for green/hazel. All three will have a few good base colours so you might want to have a look and see which is closest to your skin tone, then think about what sort of looks you like to do when you go out, etc. I think Naked 1 is a good option for a lot of people because it has the golden-bronze neutrals, then the greys which are great if you want to do a smokier look every now and then. Then again, Naked 2 has Blackout so you can easily deepen any look you create with it.

anadri

(0) Hearts

my eye color is brown and my skin tone is medium beige i can say but during the summer im very tan idk its a hard decision because i truly dont have the money to buy all three palettes lol 

ljp93

Each Naked palette has it's shades of neutrals! You honestly can't go wrong with any :smileyhappy: I personally loooooove Naked2! :smileyhappy: It's more taupe-y! Whereas the first is gravitated towards bronze-y shades and the third rose-y! :smileyhappy:

anadri

(0) Hearts

im afraid that those taupy colors might wash me out i have the naked basics and i loved it because they were all matte but the dark brown and light brown make me look kind of old :/ or like if someone just punched me in the eye lol 

ladymeag

If taupe-y colors wash you out, Naked might not be the line for you. They're all kind of taupe-y, just in different tones and temperatures. (Naked 1 is warm, Naked 2 is cool and bronze, Naked 3 is cool and pink.)

anadri

(0) Hearts

i really have to look into it then because i feel like my skin is a warm tone but cool tones can look nice on me too thats why im debating which palette to buy

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 13 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • marydiva
    • Manda
    • ladymeag
    • daeidre
    • caperella
    • anadri