Answer
Poshcd9
whats better?

What do you ladies think is better...Benefits Erase Paste or MUFE Full Coverage concealer or under the eyes?

I was told that MUFE's is so heavy that it will dry out my under eye tissue. What do you think?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Poshcd9, 

What type of skin do you have? The Benefit Erase Paste is pretty moisturizing and creamy so it's good for dry areas around the skin. The MUFE Full Coverage Concealer is a bit more heavy and dryer formula but it has amazing coverage and is a bit more buildable.

I found that the key to keeping your eye concealers and makeup looking smooth and NOT caking is a good eye cream on the skin to keep it hydrated, moisturized and a bit more pliable under your makeup. 

Erase Paste Full Cover Concealer

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
proanne
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Poshcd9,

I have used both of these products on myself as well as my clients. If used correctly, either could be used under the eye area. Benefit's Erase Paste is very creamy, so be sure to use very small amounts at a time. Small layers is key. I recommend setting Erase Paste with a small amount of Laura Mercier's Secret Brightening Powder to prevent creasing. 

Benefit Cosmetics - Erase PasteLaura Mercier - Secret Brightening Powder

When using Make Up For Ever Full Cover, the main objective is to keep it from looking dry and too makeup-y. When using it under the eye area, I make sure the skin is prepped with a moisturizing eye cream. I recommend mixing a bit of a creamy brightener like YSL Touche Eclat for the perfect concoction of brightening and full coverage concealer.

MAKE UP FOR EVER - Full Cover ConcealerYves Saint Laurent - TOUCHE ÉCLAT - Radiant Touch

Either will work wonderfully!

Best,

ProAnne

Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • Poshcd9
    • proanne