olykwac17

what is the best full coverage foundation

I usually wear Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation but they seem to have changed the formula and it no longer works for me. Does anyone have advice on the best full coverage foundation for oily/combination skin. I wanted to try the Kat Von d Lock it foundation but it hasn't came back in stock and I don't live anywhere close to a sephora. I wear 2N2 fresco 01 in EL doublewear. Any help is appreciated.

dianabt

Re: what is the best full coverage foundation

(0) Hearts

Hi olykwac17, 

You have a lot of great suggestions already! Look at MUFE Mat Velvet, Lancome Teint Idole Ultra or even the Cover FX Total Cover Cream foundation which is a super buildable heavy coverage makeup with a more natural finish.

swfupload_3833104268673186929.jpg

swfupload_6965339963271926357.jpg

swfupload_5904733523453201353.jpg

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
olykwac17

(0) Hearts

I'll be sure to check it out. Thank you so much.

emmaclaire

(0) Hearts

Kevyn Aucoin's Sensual Skin Enhancer!  Not at Sephora and fairly difficult to find in stores, but it's truly a miracle product, and you can order it online from Nordstrom.

olykwac17

Thank you. I'll be sure to look into those.

lylysa

(0) Hearts

You're welcome! If you have more of a preference for a more gentle formula, Tarte would be my suggestion!

lylysa

(0) Hearts

If you're looking for other options, MUFE's Velvet Mat and Tarte's Amazonian Clay 12 Hour foundations might be right up your alley. They work well for oil/combo skill to give full coverage and matte finish. They also offer quite a variety in shades too!

olykwac17

(0) Hearts

Thanks so much for your help. I hope it comes in soon. I've heard alot of great things about it.

sephoramusthave

Me too! Several threads have been started on it, it was supposed to come in at the end of march, and now its supposed to come in at the beginning of this month. I dont know what the holdup is, the manufacturer had months and months to replenish the stock, but its worth waiting for :smileyvery-happy:

I'm using a great foundation right now, but its discontinued and hard to find, so I cant recommend it >_<

olykwac17

(0) Hearts

Thanks. I would love to get some samples but I live in North Carolina and nowhere near a Sephora. I've been waiting for several weeks for it to come back in stock.

sephoramusthave

Oh drat. I was about to suggest KVD! At least, get some samples the next time you're in store. ;D It really is the best!!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • emmaclaire
    • dianabt
    • lylysa
    • olykwac17
Photos3