Answer
clarys
what is the best dark spot corrector for medium/dark skin?

I am Hispanic , I am looking for a dark spot corrector for medium dark skin tones, I need a product that just help with the dark spot but don't bleach my natural skin tone

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 7
ashhay
Answered
(0) Hearts

Clinique Dark spot corrector......make sure that you are using some sunscreen while you are spot treating. 

sexyangel
Answered
(0) Hearts

Revitol Eye Cream is the best dark spot corrector for dark skin

Check out below for more info.

http://tvoffersproducts.com/RevitolEyeCream

dianabt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Clarys, I can definitely understand about wanting to lighten any hyperpigmentation without lightening all of your skin! :smileyhappy: You may want to try the Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector which is great for just evening o out discoloration and dark spots/acne spots and bringing them back to their natural coloring.

Clinique EB Dark Spot.jpg

My favorite product for lightening that I have suggested and used on women of all ages and skin tones is the Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum. This serum is entirely natural and full of great antioxidant protection which is good for your skin overall. It will not only fade away any discoloration and hyperpigmentation but it gives your skin an overall more even texture and brighter complexion without actually lightening your natural skin tone.

Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance.jpg

I hope my suggestions can help you! :smileyvery-happy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

The Murad is the one I think works best, it has strong ingredients in it, according to the cast member I asked in Sephora. My derm also recommends that one too. PTR is also another I like.  I've tried almost every one Sephora has, and I bought the Murad. 

the only one I've been told that can be worn during the day is the Clinique. I put that one on day and night, when I have a sample.  The rest, I apply at night only.  They work well, my problem is that as soon as an acne scar fades away, my face has created another to have to fade.  i don't have sun spots (yet).

chewcifer
Answered
(0) Hearts

cover FX makes a great concealer and they make so many shades you could easily find your shade. it's a good line because it was created by a dermatologist. good luck!

maudjo
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi Clarys,

I'm light skin and I protect my skin against the sun a lot, and I still have some dark spots. After trying the Clinique dark spot, the Caudelie and now another depigmentation lotion from Ducray, nothing works. I've tryed once the Murad's one, which works pretty well but some composent are toxics :smileysad:.

Ask your dermatologist, prescription lotion are more efficient.

good luck and let me know what you found, I'm still looking for it.

Maud

islandgirl1
Answered
(0) Hearts
Make up forever is the best spot correcter with a variety of darker shades.
Question Stats
  • 7 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • ashhay
    • clarys
    • dianabt
    • islandgirl1
    • makeupobesessed
    • maudjo
    • sexyangel