suzypage

what is better for real dry mature skin - L'Occitane or Kiehls (just these two please,no others)

fabme

Re: what is better for real dry mature skin - L'Occitane or Kiehls (just these two please,no others)

(0) Hearts

Kielh's has a moisturizers for all skin types.  If you can find a free standing store or a deptment store that carries their line, Nordstrom/NM/Bloomindales etc.  they are very generous with samples. Tell them you are new to the line and they will hook you up with samples.  

AllyKatVA

Re: what is better for real dry mature skin - L'Occitane or Kiehls (just these two please,no others)

(0) Hearts

The L'Occitane Shea and Divine lines will be the most moisturizing. The Shea line does not have a specific anti-aging ingredient, so it is mainly going to treat dryness. If you prefer the Shea, but want the benefits of anti-aging as well, I would suggest incorporating one of the Precious or Divine serums into your routine.

I do not have experience with the Kiehls lines. My mother has dry, 58-year-old skin and loves both L'Occitane lines.

btmod2

(0) Hearts

Hi suzypage,

I really love L'occitane. Their skincare products are incredibly rich and hydrating. It is the perfect skincare line for mature skin. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

Best,
Ty
suzypage

(0) Hearts

thank you for replying. appreciate, it's just that I have sunk SO MUCH $ into L'OCC and Kiehls is not that expensive. But I am always open to suggestion, keeping in mind that my poor skin has to have creams with about the consistency of Vaseline. Seriously. Thank you!

chupi

(0) Hearts

I would vote for Kiehl's - their stuff seems to be targeted towards drier, sensitive skin. Do you have a Kiehl's or department store that carries Kiehl's near you where you can get samples?

lecia1167

(0) Hearts

I've used L'Occ but not Kiehls, but a good friend of mine LOVES kiehls. I'd say use the Kiehls.

jellybean917

(0) Hearts

L'occitane was great for my skin when it was really dry. I used the Shea line. However, I'm only 24 so Idk about older skin

jozkid

(0) Hearts

I wish I could help you, but I don't use either of these. Are you sure you're not up for any other suggestions?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 8 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • chupi
    • suzypage
    • fabme
    • jellybean917
    • lecia1167