Answer
christameff
Accepted Solution
what do you think is the most effective skincare regimen for oily skin?

I'm currently using acne medication prescribed by my dermatoligist, and it works great against breakouts but doesn't do anything about the oilyness of my skin.

I recently bought the Bliss Fabulous starter kit, but it's working just okay and I'm not sure if it's effective enough to buy the actual items.

I need a moisterizer with any kind of SPF in it, besides that I'm not picky at all.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
dianabt
Answered

Hi christameff,

I'm so glad you're taking care of your skin! If you aren't so thrilled with the Bliss set, I would definitely suggest that you try something else. Even if you have oily skin you still want it to be hydrated and an SPF is essential to protect against aging. I have a few suggestions in both SPF/moisturizers and skin care sets for your skintype:

Korres Yogurt Regimen Kit (safe for all skin types, great for hydration)

Korres - Yoghurt Regimen Kit

Jurlique Rebalance Oiliness Kit

Jurlique - Rebalance Oiliness Kit

Josie Maran Argan Daily Moisture SPF 40

Josie Maran - Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 40

DDF Ultra Lite Oil Free Moisturizing Dew (my personal favorite I use on a daily basis)

DDF - Ultra-Lite Oil-Free Moisturizing Dew™ SPF 15

Murad Oil Control Mattifier SPF 15 (amazing to reduce shine and oily skin)

Murad - Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
christameff
(0) Hearts
I actually got a sample of the Murad moisturizer that I've been meaning to use, so thanks for recommending it!
I do like how the Bliss products have made my skin look a lot brighter, so I think I will try out a combination of the Bliss cleanser and Murad moisturizer and see how that works out for me.
thanks for your help!
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • christameff