Answer
ineszt
under eye cream and primer

Hi, I am sixteen and was searching for a good under eye cream because my Clinique all about the eyes is running out. I like the eye cream but I feel like maybe its targeted for a higher age group than mine. I want an eye cream that will hydrate and brighten my under eyes, since I have dark under cricles. I am quite pale, and the minimum exposure to the sun has caused fine wrinkles to form under my eyes. 

Should I use two different eye creams: One at night that is a deep moisturizer with no SPF and another lighter one (with SPF) during the day because of my oily eyelids?

Also, I am looking for a good tinted primer, I am currently using Laura Mercier Radiance and I can't decide if i like it or not, it covers my redness well and looks natural, but I feel like my pores may have actually gotten bigger because of it. I have combination skin, and big pores on my nose area, and acne scars too! 

Thanks for your time!!!! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi ineszt, 

Try a good all around eye cream you can use day and night that will hydrate and brighten your eyes for the long run. Try the Origins Gin Zing which is lightweight and will smoothe and brighten the eye area up:

GinZing™ Refreshing Eye Cream

But if you want one with SPF to prevent dark spots and protect the eyes, try the Murad Essential C eye cream with SPF since it is brightening and protecting all in one:

Essential-C Eye Cream SPF 15

Would you like a tinted primer, or tinted moisturizer? Try the Nars Pro Prime which helps to minimize the appearance of pores:

Pro-Prime™ Pore Refining Primer - Oil-Free

Or the Too Faced Primed and Poreless Oil Free Primer

Primed & Poreless Pure Oil-Free Skin Smoothing Face Primer For Sensitive Skin

if you'd like a tinted moisturizer that is oil free to help with pores, try the Tarte Smooth Operator

Smooth Operator SPF 20

or Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Makeup

Pore Refining Solutions Instant Perfecting Makeup

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • ineszt