Answer
janamae88
sun screen for face and body

i am looking for a good sunscreen for my face and my body. 

i just purchased the peter thomas roth mineral sunscreen that is a powder that you put on after your makeup but i would also like a suncreen to put on before my moisturizer.. or do i put sunscreen on after my moisturizer??

preferably one that doesnt have a lot of chemicals

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi janamae88, 

Good to see you on here! :smileyhappy: The PTR mineral powder foundation is great to layer on top of your makeup and to carry around for touchups throughout the day to make sure your skin is protected from UVA and UVB rays.  I would recommend a moisturizer that already has SPF in it, or layering an SPF underneath your moisturizer for extra protection. 

I really like the Ole Henriksen Protect the Truth SPF 50+ Sunscreen because it is oil free, lightweight, and I can layer it under my moisturizer without it feeling heavy, greasy or having to worry about breakouts or clogged pores. Plus even though its an SPF 50 it doesn't come out too heavy or chalky on my complexion or leave a thick white cast (plus I can use it on the body too!) :smileyhappy:

Protect The Truth™ SPF 50+ Sunscreen

You may also like the Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion with SPF 60++ which is great at protecting the face and body from harmful uva/uvb rays while preventing cell damage, wrinkles and premature signs of aging in a lightweight, ultimate strength SPF.

Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion SPF 60 PA+++

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • janamae88