liveinlovexx

smashbox photofinish primer is more liquid then my sample?

(0) Hearts

Soooo one of the girls gave me a sample of the primer, and it was the clear kind. The consistancy was creamy and thicker. She squeezed her sample out of a small clear sample tube, not out of a full size bottle. I  loved the primer, and got the full size. Today when I opened it, and I did shake it just in case, it came out a lot more liquidy. It still seems to rub in smooth but I am curious if anyone jas experienced this as well? If so, does it still work as good? I read the reviews and someone else said they did have a similar experience but they didn't commment if it changed the way it worked.  It almost comes out gel like rather than the thick velvet texture!

THANKS! XOXO

liveinlovexx

Re: smashbox photofinish primer is more liquid then my sample?

(0) Hearts

I am also super afraid that it will make me break out. A lot of the reviews said that it caused break outs. I did notice some pimples on my chin that are fresh since I have started to use this... and I dont break out often or easily, but who knows if its from this!

dianabt

Re: smashbox photofinish primer is more liquid then my sample?

Hi there,

Sometimes the consistency will change just from settling in the package or sometimes even the packaging itself. If your skin continues to breakout or have any other reactions, you're more than welcome to return or exchange it! :smileyhappy:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • liveinlovexx