a2z1

skinceuticals

(0) Hearts

Have any of you ever used skinceuticals, and if so what are your thoughts on the line and how does it compare to other harmaceutical grade products? Thanks :smileysurprised:)

chewcifer

Re: skinceuticals

i have used the skinceuticals CE Ferulic serum and i loved it! you notice right away and no matter what other products you're using, always use the serum! you will definitely see the difference.

bosscatz

I have used many of their products and especially love the CE Ferulic which increases sun protection from UV rays by 8 times. The serums are the best, very active and you really notice when you stop using them.

a2z1

ok, thanks for the info? Have you used the sunscreen,the physical defense uv 50? That looks like it could be an interesting product from what I read on it?? :smileysurprised:)

lylysa

(0) Hearts

Their sunscreens remind me a lot of La Roche Posay's products, Strivectin also has a great sunscreen as well that's more on the fluid-side so the texture wears wonderfully under make up!

beautylovingirl

I used skin ceuticals for a really long time,but then I moved on. They are pretty good products but there are other producs now that offer more. Hope this helps!

a2z1

ok, thank you for the response!

miabt

Hi a2z1,

Since we do not carry skinceuticals, nor have I tried it personally, I cant exactly provide too much background information on pharmaceutical grade products.  I would suggest speaking with your dermatologist prior to switching to products that may be high in potency.  Also, with integrating such products, make sure you ease into use & follow directions carefully :smileyhappy:  Best of luck!

xo, Mia 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • chewcifer
    • lylysa
    • beautylovingirl
    • miabt
    • a2z1