Answer
rockstarg
skincare/ natural makeup
(0) Hearts

Hey,

I am looking for a totally new routine. I have oily skin and acne. I want to to have a fresh feel to it. Any suggestions for brands?

Also i usually don't wear makeup, but i know that if i am going to start it i would like the most natural/light kind. I am fine with liquid or powder, as long as it doesnt actually feel that i have it on. I have a pink undertone, dark brown hair and blue eyes. Any brands that you can think of would be amazing! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 2
ssmittys
Answered

For oily and acne prone skin, I would suggest the following skin care kits, each will last about a month, and after a months time, you should know whether or not a brand/product works for you as it takes about 4 weeks for skin cells to regenerate.

Ole Henriksen Oily and Blemish Prone Skin Starter Kit

REN Clear Calm 3 Kit

GoClear 3 Step Acne and Blemish Kit

For natural/light makeup to wear I would suggest the Boscia BB cream. From the webpage (via Sephora.com) this BB cream...

What it is formulated to do:
This oil-free B.B. Cream is the ultimate multi-functional treatment. The gentle botanical formula creates a lustrous, flawless finish as it hydrates, firms, and soothes the skin. It helps to diminish the appearance of pores, fine lines, and uneven skintone while providing long-wearing, natural coverage that conceals imperfections. Comes in a self-adjusting, universal shade that warms to complement most skin tones for sheer, flawless coverage.

Designed to repair damage and protect skin from future damage without irritation, it's packed with antioxidants and physical sunscreens that provide broad-spectrum sun protection rated to SPF 27 and PA++. The PA system is a grade of UVA protection that provides superior defense against the rays that cause collagen damage and photo-aging of the skin.

Other brands I would suggest for great foundation and powders that are natural are (in order of my preference) Hourglass, Korres, Josie Maran, Tarte. Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts
Smutty; have you tried the Smashbox bb cream? I was thinking of either that one or the Too faced but now you've got me thinking of the Boscia...I've never tried any of their products.
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 1 heart
  • 3 in conversation
    • ssmittys
    • rockstarg
    • makeupobesessed