Tiff117

shiesedo or ren face wash

I'm considering a new face wash but I'm not sure which one would be better.  I was leaning towards the either the Shiesedo pureness face wash (I tried the wipes and loved them) or the one in Ren brand.  I would say my skin is combo/oily and have the occasional breakout.  I've tried the Boscia black line but wasnt to impressed.   Which would be better or is there something completely different i should consider? 

roxystar4

Re: shiesedo or ren face wash

(0) Hearts

i use the shiseido extra gentle cleansing foam. It is really nice. The scent isnt the best though. I have already repurchased it though so I def like it.

janinebt

I totally agree with beautylovingirl! Ren is a fantastic brand but you may want to use Shiseido's cleanser to keep your skin quenched.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Your very welcome!

Tiff117

Thanks so much!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Since your not fighting acne except for occasionally  I would go for the Shiseido Pureness cleanser. I think the Ren might make your dry spots too dried out. Hope this helps!

Tiff117

(0) Hearts

The one that kept coming up for my skin type was the clay based cleanser.  Do you think there may be others in that brand that would be a better match? thanks

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Which cleanser in the Ren are you looking at?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • roxystar4
    • beautylovingirl
    • Tiff117