twerpy

over 60 skin care

Good Morning, As a 62 year old I would like to see Sephora focus on the older woman's skincare..it seems everyone is focused on youth...we were all young after all, but, our older skin needs special care what with all the changes we are going through or have gone through. The feedback for products is very helpful but maybe you could feature skincare for mature skin with special e-mails? I'm going to try the Origins moisturizer with Mimosa...I believe it's very important to go organic, and or natural,ingredients, as man made chemicals cannot be good for our bodies..  thank you,Amy 

MoreGun89

Re: over 60 skin care

(0) Hearts

Whoa, didn't realize this thread was necro'd sorry for the Shiseido/Origins double post XD

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

It's true, unfortunately mature skin is underrepresented.  If it helps, I know my mom (just a hint over 60) really enjoys the ORIGINS mangosteen moisturizer, she has raved quite a bit!  Otherwise, it depends on price.  I know Shiseido tries very hard to cater to all clientele, on the higher end I've foubd a new love in AmorePacific, they tend to have more immediate results than other brands in my opinion.  Hope you find something great :smileyvery-happy:

Peechuz

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi there - what is AmorePacific? Which products are you using or have experience with? I'm assuming these products would be great for over 50?

joeanne

(0) Hearts

I have been using Philosophy's Miracle Worker's line for about 3 years now, and I love it. It's quite unusual for me to stick with a skincare routine for that long, so I know it's working for me!  I'm 58, and have combination skin, minor wrinkles, and my skin is in fairly good shape.  I find the Miracle Worker line is perfect to treat the issues I have to deal with - dull skin, minor wrinkles, loss of firmness. I really love the whole line.

Peechuz

(0) Hearts

So glad this thread existed - I'm definitely pro Sephora and have been a customer for many years. I also can't understand why the retailer does not focus on their mature clientele ... I often ask for advice from many stores and always seem to get different recommendations, always from a 20 or 30 something salespers