kknicole

ole henriksen truth cream vs. korres brightening cream

i have normal to dry skin and my main concern is fixing dark spots like old ance spots, and a few little scars... nothing extreme. im looking for a daily moisturizer to use that will help with my dark spots/scars and that helps with fine lines and wrinkles, i have a few fine lines on my forehead. Im 22 so i dont need something extremely heavy. I do get semi sensitive to breakouts, but i got a sample of the korress wild rose brightening cream and i like it, but i was also looking at the ole henricksen truth cream vitamin c moisturizer.. which one do you think is better for me? 

janinebt

Re: ole henriksen truth cream vs. korres brightening cream

(0) Hearts

Hi kknicole,

I completely agree with arielaaaaaaa. Try to pick up some samples from your local Sephora to see which cream you like better.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
arielaaaaaaaa

Re: ole henriksen truth cream vs. korres brightening cream

My skin is super dry and i have so many acne scars. The scent of it the OH Truth Cream is overwhelming for me. I've never been one to not use a product cause the smell but wow i really don't like it and did not want to continue using it after a few weeks. I liked the Wild rose brightening cream but i love the sleeping facial. It's just more intense, really helped lighten my skin and was moisturizing for my skin. You could use the Truth cream in the morning and the sleeping facial at night. I suggest getting a sample first before you buy. And just see what works for you. 

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • janinebt
    • kknicole