Yasmar1216

new foundation

I am currently in the hunt for a great foundation. I currently use MAC and I have used them for over 4 years. I want a full coverage foundation and another that provides a more natural look for everyday use.  Which one would you reccommend?

kecher

Re: new foundation

(0) Hearts

Becca ultimate coverage foundation is good too.

laurabt

Hi Yasmar,

For a full coverage foundation, try TARTE Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15. It's a long wearing formula with a flawless finish. 

For a natural look, I recommend NARS Sheer Glow Foundation. It has sheer coverage to even out your skin tone, while providing a glowing, satin-finish. 

:smileyhappy: -Laura

IAmLadyLiterary

(0) Hearts

Laura I also love the Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hour Full Coverage Foundation, I use it almost every day!  

Yasmar1216

(0) Hearts

Thanks for your feedback!!!

kpark

(0) Hearts

If you're familiar with loose powder foundation... TRY BARE MINERAL! The best foundation I've ever used! :smileyvery-happy:

Rin418

I'd Definitely recommend BareMinerals.  I've been using it for years.  I've tried to switch but I always come back to it. The great thing about it is that it's build-able so you can control how much of a coverage you want. Good luck on your search!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • Rin418
    • laurabt
    • kpark
    • IAmLadyLiterary
    • kecher
    • Yasmar1216