domoniquevuittt

my eyes are different

i have the weirdest eyes, they might not be that noticeable to other people but i feel like it is. one of my eyes are slightly bigger than the other  and is slightly longer. what can i do to make my eyes look somewhat even?  

ilovebears

Re: my eyes are different

(0) Hearts

Don't worry, it isn't weird.  Nobody has a perfectly symmetrical face!

I also have one eye that is bigger than the other... and one of my eyelids has slightly more skin, so when my eyes are open the skin on my lid folds differently. -_-  To top it off, I think one of my eyes is slightly higher than the other... :smileytongue:

domoniquevuittt

(0) Hearts

same here my skin folds different on one eye so its impossible  for me to get my winged eyeliner to look even 

ilovebears

(0) Hearts

You have to experiment and find what works for you, but I've found that when I am applying eyeshadow, if I bring the crease color up a little higher on my smaller eye, it helps a lot! :smileyhappy:

Honestly though, your eyes look super symmetrical to me from your photos on BT! :smileyhappy:  We really are our own worst critic! :smileyvery-happy:

domoniquevuittt

(0) Hearts

thank you! and haha we really are, it sucks that we notice our flaws so easily, ill try to find a picture where its super noticeable though !! 

domoniquevuittt

(0) Hearts

thank you so much to everyone that posted, ive been trying to get my eyes to look the same, not quite there yet but hopefully soon. 

btmod2

(0) Hearts

Hi domoniquevuittt,

I agree with everyone else's answers. Applying extra eyeliner to the lower lash line on the smaller eye should even your eyes out with one another. :smileyhappy:

Best,

Randee

andyhtrieu

(0) Hearts

You can try applying more eyeliner on your small eye to balance them out. Try to draw it higher in the middle than on the corners.

andyhtrieu

I have the same problem. When I open my eyes all the way, my left eye is bigger than my right eye. my right eye is more almond shaped than my left eye. It's normal in everyone! No one's body is proportional. 

Urbie

hi domonique- this is much more common than you probably think.  It's normal to not have your face be perfectly symmetrical!  If you feel like the difference is extreme, you can play around with eye liner as DesertRose suggested.  My eyes are not even either, but it is really only noticeable in pictures, so I try not to stress out about it.  I don't really notice much difference in real life or on film.

DesertRose0706

its hard to say without seeing a picture, but I would think that you could use eyeliner to help even that out.  Add more eyeliner to the "shorter" eye in the outer corner and on the upperlid to make it look as long and wide as the other one.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 9 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • btmod2
    • ilovebears
    • Urbie
    • DesertRose0706
    • andyhtrieu
    • domoniquevuittt