PatNgan

my bareminerals ready foundation is separating no matter what i do!

(0) Hearts

Hi! 2 things. I just purchased my Bareminerals Ready Foundation and it looks really weird! I got shade matched and everything but I still look like a ghost and it doesn't sit very well on my skin. It looks chalky and it separates really badly and gets extremely oily! I've tried everything!! And when I purchased it, I didn't get a receipt, and I feel like returning it but i need a receipt to do that... Anyways the foundation just doesn't seem to want to work for me :smileysad: which is sad because its the most I've ever spent on a beauty product :smileysad:

melissabt

Re: my bareminerals ready foundation is separating no matter what i do!

(0) Hearts

Hi PatNgan,

I have the same powder and it does have a lot of coverage and takes a bit of practice to apply. Which  brush are you currently using to apply it? It makes a huge difference in how it looks on the skin.

I recommend using the powder with the SEPHORA COLLECTION Classic Mineral Powder Brush #45. The bristles are tight and it blends the powder beautifully and evenly.

http://www.sephora.com/classic-mineral-powder-brush-45-P255416?skuId=1200518

<3 Melissa
beautylovingirl

Re: my bareminerals ready foundation is separating no matter what i do!

(0) Hearts

Have you got oily skin to begin with ? The Ready Foundation is a more hydrating foundation so it would in turn make you oilier. Did you buy it from Sephora?

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • PatNgan