Answer
akaber
moisturiser for dry skin

I have dry sensitive skin. For the last 2 years I have been using first aid ultra repair cream with great success at the begining but has not really worked for the last 2-3 months. My skin is still dry after application by 5 minutes. I am only allergic to philosophy products. I am looking for a nice smelling moisturiser that is paraben-free and silicone- free.  I don't really care for 5 in one creams that promise a lot of things and deliver nothing. I just want a moisturiser that helps with dryness. I have some redness but it is not really an issue. Clinique is out of the question too because they use a lot of chemicals in their products and hydrocortisone. any suggestions? Thanks

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
janinebt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi akaber,

Boscia and Korres all have a number of products that cater to drier skin types. Both creams listed below specifically cater to hydrating the skin rather than serving multiple purposes.

Korres Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream

Korres - Wild Rose 24-Hour Moisturizing & Brightening Cream

Boscia's Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel

Boscia - Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel

Whimsically yours,
Janine
akaber
(0) Hearts
how does the 24hr Korres compare to clarins hydraquench line?
akaber
(0) Hearts
Also I had another question, if I am in search of a new moisturiser and a new hydrating eye cream, should they be from the same brand? is there a kit that you recommend ?
Question Stats
  • 2 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 3 in conversation
    • akaber
    • dianabt
    • janinebt