a2z1

mascaras...

Hi everyone, just wondering what everyone's favorite mascara is? I'm looking for a really good one that lengthens and thickens :smileysurprised:)

a2z1

Re: mascaras...

(0) Hearts

thanks for the replies everybody, I appreciate it!

ivowren

(0) Hearts

My number one favorite mascara is Armani's Eyes to Kill

littlepunky

(0) Hearts

I actually use more than one mascara to get the look I want to achieve.  I use a coat of Mary Kay's Lash Love in black.. it is SO black.. almost shiny.. I love it!  But it doesn't give quite the fullness I like, so I then use two coats of Avon's SuperShock Max.  I feel like I have falsies on!

katie1724

My personal favorite mascara for length and volume is YSL Faux Cils -- it's a pain to take off, but nothing makes my lashes look as dramatic as this does. Eyelashes are so unique, though; it's such a trial and error process to find the best one for you (I have friends who swear by mascaras that did nothing for me (yet looked incredible on them); not everyone loves my own favorites).

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Love Love Love Diorshow! Also the Lancome Hynose Drama or the Lancome Hypnose Doll Lashes. Hope this helps!

jerseyjazz

(0) Hearts

I love Benefits They're Real and Guerlain Exceptional Complete Mascara is awesome as well. 

rockhound0508

(0) Hearts

I like They're Real as well for a dramatic look.  But Dior Best in Show is good too

JenBlush

(0) Hearts

The Benefit They're Real! I know everyone is talking about them.. but that is because they are just amazing! Another great one that i love is the Tarte Lights Camara Lashes!

But remember to apply baout 2-3 coats in order to get the best effect! 

Hope this helps!

princessbrenna

(0) Hearts

Since I'm Korean and have the typical "Asian" eyelashes (thin and impossible to curl), I look for a mascara that lengthens and volumizes each lash. My top two are Benefit They're Real! and Urban Decay Big Fatty. While both are lengthening, the Benefit mascara is better at separating each lash while the UD is better at thickening. 

helpful

(0) Hearts

I'm partial to Benefit They're Real. Definitely gives plenty of thickness and length! :smileyhappy:

dianabt

Hello a2z1, 

I love to use the Diorshow Extase which gives a great thickness and fullness to my lashes which are already long but could use some more volume! It's a moist formula that isn't too dry or too wet but easy to apply and easy to work with.

Dior - Diorshow Extase Mascara

http://bit.ly/WkIxhN

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
a2z1

Thanks, Dianabt...sounds pretty interesting! I will check it out!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 5 hearts
  • 11 in conversation
    • katie1724
    • dianabt
    • ivowren
    • beautylovingirl
    • princessbrenna
    • JenBlush