Answer
panty
mascara problem

hello.

I'm trying to find the perfect mascara but my problem is that the eyelashes on my left and right eye vary dramatically.

The lashes on my left eye are long and thick, when the lashes on my right eye are long, but really fair, short and hardly thick.

I've tried Diorshow, Estee Lauder Turbolash and Estee Lauder Soumptious extreme and none of them are working because of my cr'ppy right eye.

Which mascara would you recommend me to try next?

Thank you for your help.

Panty

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered

Hello Panty,

You are not alone with this issue.  Lashes and eyebrows can vary very differently on how they grow and this is perfectly normal.  I would suggest using a mascara with lash building fibers because they create create a "glove" over each lash making them appear fuller.  I also found that these mascaras wash away very clean too.  I would suggest using a lash building serum that will help stimulate growth on your right eye to build fullness.  Using a primer will not only help smooth your lashes and make the mascara look better, but it will help the lashes you already have become stronger. 

I would recommend the Tarte MultiplEYE™ Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer because it increases lashes volume by 739% while building volume the more often you use it. It also has peptides in it to help stimulate lash growth.

MultiplEYE&#153 Clinically-Proven Natural Lash Enhancing Primer

Here are some fiber mascaras that I would recommend:

Clinique Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula
Lash Power Mascara Long-Wearing Formula

Blinc Kiss Me Mascara

Kiss Me Mascara

d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX

d.j.v. beautenizer Fiberwig LX

d.j.v. beautenizer Volume Lash
d.j.v. beautenizer Volume Lash

I would also make sure that you are using a great black eyeliner to line your eye because this makes your lashes look darker.  I would suggest the Josie Maran Magic Marker Argan Liquid Eye Liner because it is easy to apply and looks very polished.

Magic Marker Argan Liquid Eye Liner

I hope these suggestions are helpful.:smileywink:

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • melissabt
    • panty