Answer
Lo13
Accepted Solution
makeup must haves for humid weather?

What are good face products that are oil free, wont clog pores, and no minerals that are good for extremely humid weather?

I have super sensitvie oily combination acne prone skin

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

Clinique Stay Matte powder and Benefit POREfessional, I sweat through them before but they don't clog pores and keep me shin free after dabbing off the sweat (pretty sure Clinique is not mineral but not sure if Benefit is oil-free).

It would also help if you use lightweight skincare during the day, opt for a lotion or serum moisturizer with SPF instead of rich/greasy/creamy stuff. Boscia oil-free spf 15 is a good one (Clarin and Kate Somerville have some great serum spf).

Lo13
(0) Hearts
Thanks! do you find that the powder is like light coverage? and just evens out skintone because that might be awesome for me
And I think I need pretty high spf, do you know any light ones with like 30+
ChicDabbler
(0) Hearts
Well, POREfessional is a mattifying primer and Clinique powder is a finishing powder with a slight tint but not coverage. Both prevents you from looking oily and help make up stay. But if you want everything together, have you checked out BB creams? they are moisturizing, suppose to have a priming component (primer ingredients), and light/med coverage. Dr. Jart+, Smashbox, and Too Faced are all really good, you can check out the consistency and decide for yourself. So all you need to do is apply that to clean skin (over moisturizer if you have dry skin) and finish with a setting powder/spray (if you like a more matte finish or to set it.

As for moisturizers with SPF, as I've said:
http://www.sephora.com/protect-spf-55-serum-sunscreen-P238608?skuId=1189539
http://www.sephora.com/product/productDetail.jsp?skuId=1426394
Lo13
(0) Hearts
thanks!!
Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler