Answer
Lo13
Accepted Solution
makeup must haves for humid weather?

What are good face products that are oil free, wont clog pores, and no minerals that are good for extremely humid weather?

I have super sensitvie oily combination acne prone skin

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
dianabt
Answered

Hi Lo13, 

My top item is the Clinique Stay Matte Oil Free foundation which has a lightweight buildable coverage that is gentle on the skin and doesn't cause breakouts:

Clinique - Stay-Matte Oil-Free Makeup

http://bit.ly/X10QZp

Try also a makeup setting spray that keeps your makeup smooth, matte and shine free without clogging your pores and keeps your makeup set in place for humidity:

Kat Von D Lock n Load Makeup Setting Mist

Kat Von D - Lock 'N Load Makeup Setting Mist

http://bit.ly/10M5uS9

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Answers: 4
ChicDabbler
Answered
(0) Hearts

Clinique Stay Matte powder and Benefit POREfessional, I sweat through them before but they don't clog pores and keep me shin free after dabbing off the sweat (pretty sure Clinique is not mineral but not sure if Benefit is oil-free).

It would also help if you use lightweight skincare during the day, opt for a lotion or serum moisturizer with SPF instead of rich/greasy/creamy stuff. Boscia oil-free spf 15 is a good one (Clarin and Kate Somerville have some great serum spf).

makeupobesessed
Answered
(0) Hearts

I really like Urban Decay makeup setting spray in oil free...de slick its called.  It helps keep my makeup from sliding off and controls oil.

Dolan
Answered
(0) Hearts

I really like the Naked foundation by Urban Decay. It has good coverage, but if you don't need the coverage I'd opt for the Naked BB cream.

I have dry skin so I'm not positive if it will work as well for you, but I'm OBSESSED with Dior's Hydra Life BB cream whenever I know I'm going to be sweating (I wear it to the beach and even the gym sometimes!). I've tried many BB creams but keep coming back to this one because I can wear it when I sweat, and it makes my skin look better and I can even sleep in it and still look good in the morning when I wake up.

It looks really dark on fair skinned people when you put it on, which is why there are some bad reviews, but if you wait 15-20 minutes after you put it on, it adapts to your skin tone (I've tested it on my friends).

beautylovingirl
Answered
(0) Hearts

What are some of the products you have used in the past?

Question Stats
  • 5 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • ChicDabbler
    • makeupobesessed
    • beautylovingirl
    • Dolan
    • Lo13