alb95

lip color

I'm looking for a fun summer lip color. I love the bubblegum pinkish ones I've seen but that may be too dramatic. I'm pretty fair and I have super pink undertones so anything with coral looks too orange. Any ideas?

mbliger

Re: lip color

I like mac creamcup.  It is a pale bubblegum pink that leans on the neutral wearable side.  One of my personal favs. :smileyhappy:

Lip_CreamCup.jpg

heartsmyface

Too faced la creme lipstick in marshmallow bunny is really nice! 

kalex

Oh that's a good recommendation!  I'm very fair and pinkish and I love that one.  :smileyhappy:

halloqueen

I'd look for something sheer in the color you're interested in.  Clinique and MAC both make lip crayons in bright colors, and the sheer quality of them makes the colors more wearable.

1SultrySCENTNut

SEPHORA COLLECTION Rouge Infusion Lip StainItem # 1558733 Size 0.152 oz

Color No. 3 Pink Essence

This is a PERFECT light "bubblegum" pink  lip color ( it is also a long lasting color stain )  There is not any touch of coral at all, this is a PURE LIGHT PINK !

I think by giving this color a try , you will love it ( and if you do not - remember Sephora has a very liberal return policy, you can return it for any reason or exchange it - your choice ).

I own 3 of the colors from this collection, and they look darker in the photo than they do when you apply it on an actual person :smileyhappy:

My extremely pale, blond child looks marvelous in this color ( the light skin comes from my child's Fathers pure English Heritage, did not get any of my Native coloring at all ! )

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 12 hearts
  • 6 in conversation
    • kalex
    • halloqueen
    • heartsmyface
    • mbliger
    • 1SultrySCENTNut
    • alb95