mothingmothing

lashes are thin and i have tried EVERYTHING LATISSE, ETC. GIVE ME A FULL ARSENAL TO HELP

beautylovingirl

Re: lashes are thin and i have tried EVERYTHING LATISSE, ETC. GIVE ME A FULL ARSENAL TO HELP

(0) Hearts

How long did you use the Latisse? I use it and my lashes almost touch my eyebrows now with no mascara. It takes 16 weeks to reach maximum growth. Hope this helps!

mothingmothing

Re: lashes are thin and i have tried EVERYTHING LATISSE, ETC. GIVE ME A FULL ARSENAL TO HELP

(0) Hearts

thank you everyone! I really apprecaite it!

mothingmothing

(0) Hearts

I just ordered the josie balm for 42.00 as I trust my sisters THANK YOU will report. Again, the lash lush enchancer is great I had tried all including lastisse and extensions this is the BEXZST

mothingmothing

(0) Hearts

oh no one more question...givency lash something...anyone use this

melissa93

(0) Hearts

I use it! Not all the time but it doesnt make my lashes hard or stiff and they're really soft after I take it off. 

mothingmothing

(0) Hearts

one more inquriy for my lash friends...kate Sommerville eyelash remover I heard mixed reveiws...is it really great to keep your lashes in tact? thanks agian all

mothingmothing

(0) Hearts

ps baby-- I see the josie balm it's 42.00? Is this the stuff? I used vasoline on my lashes  you think this is better? Thanks I've spent so much money on lash stuff I just have to ask, thank you dear!

mothingmothing

dear babybear04- I think nothing sounds silly and I want to thank you and all for all your advice! I'm amazed at how folks care! I have to say to all that Urban Decay lush lush serum is great...thanks again all

sosomoto

(0) Hearts

For the past year I've been using a DIY nightly lash serum of virgin cold-pressed avocado oil mixed with a bit of virgin cold-pressed coconut oil and some strictly natural rosemary essential oil (use VERY sparingly as it is vaporous!) as I have heard rosemary is the tippy top natural ingredient for hair growth and have noticed some good results... and the oils themselves are also great for night moisturizer of the eye area (unless you have super oily lids then maybe not... but who knows, they say fight oil with oil). I apply with (big surprise) mascara wands I’ve taken (with permission, mostly) when I visit my local Sephora store. I am, however, a HUGE U.D. fan, so Lush Lash has now made it on my wishlist... the more lash the better as at 42 I'm inching closer to losing them... eeeeek!!!!

babybear04

This might sound silly, but I've been using Josie Maran's Argan Balm on my lashes every night and have seen a significant improvement in the thickness/length of my lashes.  Overall, they seem a lot healthier, don't break as easily, and look so much more luscious than they did before.

Before I discovered Argan Balm,  I used Cocoa butter and that worked well too.  I used to use Palmer's cocoa butter, but have since discovered that natural 100% cocoa butter is much better for lashes as the Palmer's isn't totally natural.

I think they key to making lashes appear fuller and longer and break less is to keep them healthy and take care of them.  I know a lot of products have been designed for lash growth, but I think maintaining healthy lashes is equally if not better than those products.  Also, making sure you remove makeup at night will improve the health of lashes as well as avoiding waterproof mascara.  Additionally, avoid tugging/pulling at lashes.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

mothingmothing

i will the lush lush lash enhancer is awesome have a great day

mothingmothing

Thanks for your reply one last question which is better to wear for daily mascara if I want to keep my lashes in good health the lush lush mascara or the Perfect lash gel? Thanks

melissabt

Perfect! Oh, i'm sorry about that and I'm glad that you got everything checked out. I take biotin as well and I noticed it takes about a good month to start seeing results.

You picked an awesome mascara! Anything with peptide is a huge plus! The Lush Lash Mascara will be perfect for you because, it will strengthen the lashes that you have while moisturizing. Let us know how it works out:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
mothingmothing

Hi

Yes I have been to a few dermatogists...the only thing they thought it MIGHT be is low feratin count (iron) so I started taking with not much help as well as biotin.

They grow then overnight they seem to fade away! And, I'm not imagining it. The last diagnosis was stress. Ah, well. I just got the lush lush growth serum and it has worked in just a week! Better than latisse. I was just reading about the lush mascara - that has growth peptides? This sounds good? Thanks for your reply!

melissabt

Hi Mothingmothing-

In addition to your lashes being thin are you finding that they are falling out as well? If yes, you might want to speak with your doctor to see if they have any other alternatives.

Also, have you tried any lash serums? Urban Decay makes a good one called Lush Lash System

http://www.sephora.com/lush-lash-system-P280412?skuId=1306307&om_mmc=oth-bt-2013-beautyadvisorrec

urban decay brow.jpg

<3 Melissa
helpful

I agree that Biotin could be worth a try. What mascaras have you tried? I think you should look into Benefit They're Real, Tarte's Lights Camera Lashes, and the original Dior Diorshow if you haven't already. :smileyhappy:

EvalynW

I used to have very thin, week eyelashes as well, and no "growth" mascaras would work for me. Have you ever tried taking Biotin? Biotin is a natural mulit-vitamin (about 3-4 bucks at Walmart) that helps keep your hair, nails and skin healthy. I didn't think it would work at first, but after taking Biotin once a day for a week, my eyelashes looked totally different. Not only does it help your hair grow, but it helps your eyelashes grow fuller and longer. Give it a try, its natural and cheap!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 15 hearts
  • 8 in conversation
    • melissa93
    • sosomoto
    • melissabt
    • babybear04
    • beautylovingirl
    • helpful