amynadinexo

koh gen do soft gommage spa gel

I finally used my sample nd im in love!  Of course its out of stock tho :smileysad: any idea when sephora will restock or any other product as good ? Another thing,  has anyone tried sunday riley ceramic slip cleanser and could give me a review on it? I cant decide between that or murad renewing cleansing oil. 

DTalksAll

Re: koh gen do soft gommage spa gel

@Calamityjane & anyone else wondering about the PTR version

I tried it yesterday, I had a dry area on my chin & instead of going to my usual OH blue/black peel I figured I'd give the PTR a shot. WOW! It's been a while since I've tried the KGD, but I don't remember it being that moisturizing. 

I used as directed, rinsed my face, then wiped it clean with a toner- I always do this after a mask/peel to make sure I get it all off. I was left with smooth, soft skin. I didn't even need moisturizer before I went to bed a few hours later. 

Looking at the ingredients of both, there doesn't seem to be too much of a difference except KGD has alcohol in it. 

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

awesome, thanks! I have never tried anything from this line because I was a little overwhelmed at the selection, so this will be the first thing I try from PTR. I like that you said it was more moisturizing- thats always a plus

DTalksAll

I love PTR, I got hooked when I first bought the SPF brush, then I bought their regular SPF, then the Retinol Fusion PM, AM, exfoliating cleaner for body...... I really like how effective his products are. 

arielaaaaaaaa

Hmm, I have a mini, I wasn't completely sure if i was going to use it anytime soon, but i must give it a try, Tonight most likely!

bvnny

While you wait, try writing Koh Gen Do and asking for some samples. I did that, and they sent me a padded envelope full of stuff. The spa gel is amazing...I have tried others like it, but this one leaves my face feeling sooo amazing! Worth the wait and $ ^_~

PoesRevy

(0) Hearts

Hi amynadinexo,

I personally did not care for the Sunday Riley cs cleanser. I have sensitive skin and (to me) felt like the cleanser was burning my face even after it was rinsed off. I was disappointed it did not work out for me.

As everyone is different, it may work great for you though.

Is there a Seph store near you that carries the line so you can get samples of that and the Murad oil? If not, you may be able to email Murad and Sunday Riley about getting samples. Unsure if they do/will, but always worth a try.

NYGoldFish

I am choosing between Koh Gen Do and Peter Thomas Roth, too.

Which one was better for you?

Arlandria88

@amynadinexo---- if you don't want to wait for the Koh Gen Do to be restocked I'd suggest trying the Peter Thomas Roth Firmx Peeling Gel. Both products work the same way and I find very little difference between them. 

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

I didnt know PTR had one! I put it in my loves list to try after my KGD runs out. 

DTalksAll

I got a few during the $5 PTR sale, I haven't tried it yet, but just noticed a dry patch on my chin, so I know what I'll be doing later. I wonder how it will compare to KGD. 

calamityjane85

(0) Hearts

Report back with your findings! I would love to hear!

amynadinexo

thanks I ordered the Peter Thomas Roth peeling gel and my mom and I are loving it. Thanks for the recommendation!!!

Arlandria88

Value wise---- the PTR is a better deal too :smileyhappy: 

For almost the same price you get a much larger tube!

MaybeMaybe

I love the PTR !  I use it on my face, neck, chest, and the girls.

keelybt

Hi  Amynadinexo It should be back  within a couple weeks.  Make sure to sign up for email notification!

Koh Gen Do - Soft Gommage Spa Gel

http://www.sephora.com/soft-gommage-spa-gel-P375792?skuId=1422104

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 19 hearts
  • 10 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • DTalksAll
    • arielaaaaaaaa
    • bvnny