cjbetty

josie maran matchmaker foundation and argan illuminizer

(0) Hearts

I feel silly asking this question but....how would you use Josie Maran matchmaker foundation and Josie Maran argan illuminizer?  Would you use the illuminizer, let dry and use the foundation?

Thanks in advance for the advice!

lovelykatya

Re: josie maran matchmaker foundation and argan illuminizer

(0) Hearts

I have the Illuminizer  and I love it .

The way I use it, is by mixing it in with my foundation. When I mix this product in - it gives me a very glowey skin, which makes it look youthful and soft (not glittery, oily at all).

Also I use the luminizer as a highlighter on top of the foundation, by blending it well on top of my cheek bones, nose, cupids bow.

saturnwings

(0) Hearts

I don't normally use the illuminizer (haven't quite perfected how much to use yet), but when I do, I tend to use it on top of the foundation.  I know the usual for these types of things are to mix a touch with the foundation, but in my case, it always threw off the foundation colouring a teeny bit (not enough that anyone noticed unless they're staring very closely from underneath bright lights - like how I apply my makeup!).  This might only be the case due to the way the matchmaker foundation works, though.

For me, the best order is foundation, illuminizer, setting powder.  

ChicDabbler

(0) Hearts

I'm assuming you are talking about the serum/liquid foundation, not the powder one. You can mix the foundation and illuminizer for a more dewy finish, or I would apply the foundation, let it set, then the illuminizer on top.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • lovelykatya
    • saturnwings
    • cjbetty
    • ChicDabbler