Answer
jane354689
ingrown hairs

I have coarse little black hairs on my chin that grow like wild flowers!!!!  Who knew at 25 I'd have a more impressive beard than my boyfriend!  I get infrown hairs on my chin when I pluck or wax. What will help?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
dianabt
Answered
(0) Hearts

Hi jane354689!

Check out a previous thread by another client here that deals with your same issue. You may find some useful advice!

I suggest you try the Bliss Poetic Waxing Strips which are made specifically for use on the face and are quick and easy to remove stubborn hairs! This light texture will keep your hair from having those painful ingrowns.

Bliss wax face.jpg

Use a daily exfoliator on your chin as well, this week keep the dead skin cells from building up and blocking the hair follicle which in turn causes the ingrowns. Use a strong exfoliator like the Laura Mercier Flawless Skin Face Polish which is safe for daily use and will leave your skin soft and smooth.

LM exfoliator.jpg

If you are still having trouble with ingrown hairs as a result of plucking or waxing, I would suggest visiting a dermatologist, or a credited laser hair removal clinic where they can give you a permanent result that will prevent you from always worrying about ingrowns.

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 1 heart
  • 2 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • jane354689
Photos2
  • LM exfoliator.jpg
  • Bliss wax face.jpg