Answer
glitterandshine
inexpensive quality makeup?

im a teenager who loves makeup but is sorta on a low budget... but i dont wanna just buy low quality cheap stuff. can anyone suggest good relyable quality brands/ products that dont cost an arm and a leg?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Daniela1387
Answered
(0) Hearts

Surprisingly there are some drug store brands that can give you very good quality.

Eyeshadows: Personally I love the wet n wild eyeshadow palettes! they have really good color pay off and give you alot of different colors to work with (You can buy these at any Walgreens and CVS). Nyx cosmetics has really good quality eyeshadows and dont cost very much at all (You can buy these in any Ulta). 

Lipsticks: Revlon's lip butters are amazinggggg they are smooth, creamy and have alot of pigment I have about 8 of them they are sooo awesome! (Walgreens and CVS).

Brushes: Sephora has some great brushes I own the crease brush #13 and I no longer use 12368213767 brushes to do my eyeshadow. I can use this brush to put eyeshadow on my lid, in my crease and on my brow bone. Target and Walgreens sell Eco Tools which are pretty awesome brushes. Elf brushes are pretty good and lots of them are just $1 (Target).

Blushes: Milani and Elf both have really good blushes that some youtubers have compared to Mac and Nars blushes.

*Go on youtube and type in things like high end dupes or drugstore brands worth buying and you will find alot of youtube gurus who will recommend reasonably priced makeup products that are just as good as the high end brands that are sold in Sephora and Department stores. 

Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • ran8
    • megcee
    • progilbert
    • ChicDabbler
    • kawaiimono
    • glitterandshine
    • JamieDawn