Answer
glitterandshine
inexpensive quality makeup?

im a teenager who loves makeup but is sorta on a low budget... but i dont wanna just buy low quality cheap stuff. can anyone suggest good relyable quality brands/ products that dont cost an arm and a leg?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
SiameseLouise
Answered
(0) Hearts

It's been a while, but I remember being in your shoes once upon a time! Personally, L'Oreal has always been one of my favorite lower-priced brands. Their products are available just about everywhere, don't break the bank, and perform reliably. One parent company owns both L'Oreal and Lancome, and many of their respective products seem very similar. L'Oreal makes some great foundations, powders, blushes, and bronzers. Occasionally I"ve seen L'Oreal in my local Dollar Tree stores (I live in the Southeast). Some of my other favorite lower-cost lines include NYX (great matte blushes and eyeshadows), Revlon (lip products, nail polishes), Rimmel London (blushes, lipglosses/-sticks, mascaras), Sonia Kashuk (blushes, bronzers, eyeliners, makeup brushes/tools and bags), and the ultimate cheapie, Wet 'N' Wild (matte blushes, bronzers, pencils).  

Question Stats
  • 13 answers
  • 9 hearts
  • 15 in conversation
    • sephoramusthave
    • ran8
    • megcee
    • progilbert
    • ChicDabbler
    • kawaiimono
    • glitterandshine
    • JamieDawn