jeng723

i need helpp please! (foundation and primer)

ive never been able to find a good foundation for me. My skin type is combination my cheeks are very dry and nose is oily, i also have a little bit of tiny red dots on my cheeks they are not bumps so i would like a good foundation that would make my face look flawless.. the ones i use make my cheeks dry, it get all patchy cakey and uglyy and ive never used a primer so i need a good primer also for my sensitive skin! thank you, i would really appreciate the help!

beautylovingirl

Re: i need helpp please! (foundation and primer)

(0) Hearts

Your very welcome!

jeng723

okay thank youu!!!

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Murad's Soothing Gel cleanser or the Ole Henriksen African Red Tea foaming cleanser or Kate Somerville's daily gentle cleanser.  And also Ole Henriksen's sheer transformation cream.

jeng723

thank you can u suggest any other cleanser and cream for my skin type?

beautylovingirl

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

The gentle exfolikate, Dr. Gross' Alpha/beta peel pads or Kate Somervilles go to resurfacing pads a little cheaper options would be Origins Microfriction and Philosophy's Oxygen peel.For a good primer I would suggest Kat Von D's rehab elixir primer along with her Lock it foundation. The foundation has been out alot and for the 2nd option I would recommend the MUFE pro finish multi-use foundation. Now that I see your pics you do need to exfoliate and that's going to make a big difference.

jeng723

(0) Hearts

i dont see much of a diference with my red little spots on cheeks by using that and my cheeks still feel dry idk if its cause of my foundation that makes my cheeks dry 

jeng723

(0) Hearts

cleansing daily, i havent exfoliated in a while.. rightnow im using this s1066711-main-hero.jpgs1066729-main-hero.jpg

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

Does it get red really easy just by cleansing daily or just after you use an exfoliator?

jeng723

(0) Hearts

well my skin gets red very easily, and what exfoliator can you recommend?

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

First if you skin is flaky it's best to exfoliate and get that off because no foundation will look good unless that's fixed first.How sensitive is your skin?

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 10 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • beautylovingirl
    • jeng723
Photos2
  • s1066711-main-hero.jpg
  • s1066729-main-hero.jpg