Answer
missbrenda
Accepted Solution
humidity resistant everyday eyeshadow

Hi: I need help in finding an everyday humidity resistant eyeshadow. I'm 60, so no sparkles. I have fair skin, silver hair with dark undertones and gray/blue eyes

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
maryyy1989
Answered

Hi missbrenda! :smileyhappy:

So there's quite alot of eyeshadows out there that are extremely good but it's rare you'll find one that will magically withstand humidity or simply stay put for many hours. I definitely think that investing in a good eyeshadow primer will do the job, that way you can use ANY eyeshadow you prefer, what matters the most is the base! In this case I highly recommend Urban Decay's Primer Potions. There's various ones with different colors however the regular one should be just fine!

urban decay reg primer potion.jpg

This primer will ensure that your eyeshadow stays put all day with no creasing whatsoever. In addition it makes your eyeshadow appear more vibrant! :smileyhappy:

I want to add, as I've recommend before, I do like one eyeshadow line in particular that works great with humidity and is long-wearing as well as waterproof. That is MUFE'S AQUA eyeshadow cream! That's some good stuff right there too! I've only used this WITH my urban decay primer potion and it does an amazing job at just staying IN PLACE ALL DAY. :smileyhappy:

mufes aqua shadow.jpg

Hope this helps!

xox

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • missbrenda
    • maryyy1989
    • melissabt
    • ombre
Photos2