evamichelle

how to get a job at sephora, job requirements/tips or suggestions?

im currently 15 and have loved and had a passion for makeup since i was 12. ive  recently become interested in getting a job and would love to work here, even if its just for a few hours a week, or even just as an intern with no pay, i just know i want to work at sephora. i know 15 is young and i highly doubt theyd hire me at this age, but does anyone know sephoras hiring process? like what are the specific requirements you need (age, education, experience, etc) in order to be hired. also, has anyone ever had an interview and do you have tips or suggestions as to what i should wear or how to do my makeup if i go in for an interview, even for when im older. anything could help! thanks so much in advance.

Drewdles

Re: how to get a job at sephora, job requirements/tips or suggestions?

(0) Hearts

I have only 2 years till i can apply here. yayy! but anyways what are the requirements you have to go through or such as trainings?

janinebt

(0) Hearts

@Drewdles, it varies from store to store.

Whimsically yours,
Janine
dianabt

Hi evamichelle, 

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but you do have to be 18 to work with Sephora. :smileysad: Don't let that stop you though! Keep working on your makeup skills and passion, have you tried making your own beauty blog or youtube channel? Those are all some fun ways to get yourself seen and heard and really show your drive and love of cosmetics! :smileywink:

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • janinebt
    • evamichelle
    • Drewdles