Answer
luvh98
hey would anyone happen to know about ridiculously good deals on makeup?

I need a few cheap things to refreash my look. Any suggestions?? I am mostly intreasted in dewy skin products and creamy neutural eyeshadows. I want nothing cakey or anything that would look bad with fair skin. I am willing to hear some tips on where to spend more and where it isnt to nessary.

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 3
proanne
Answered

Sephora stores and Sephora.com have different items on sale all the time! One of my favorite steals right now is the Smashbox Master Class 10 Decades of Style Palette. This is a ridiculous deal! Originally $59, Now $39 you get everything you need in one little set! 9 gorgeous eye shadows, 3 cream eye liners, 2 lip glosses, 4 amazing cheek colors and a how-to guide. Definitely a great deal for everyone!!Smashbox - Master Class 10 Decades of Style

dianabt
Answered

Hi luvh98,

Try viewing our SALE section on sephora.com (you can type in sale and it will bring you all the items) and try to invest in some makeup sets like stila gloss sets, or Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes. These give you a variety of colors to try without spending an arm and a leg. :smileywink:

Buxom - Buxom Stay-There Eyeshadow Palette Ultraflesh - Shinebox Highlight and Shimmer Collection Bite Beauty - Luminous Crème Lipstick Set of 5

Luv&Lipgloss, Diana
elizbeth1972
Answered
(0) Hearts

Yeah some great stuff goes on sale from time to time. Also check out the value sets in the makeup section, I like the combination sets which offer a variety of products, i.e. eyeliner, mascara, shadow, sometimes tinted moisturizer etc... at a bundled priced.  Smashbox, Laura Mercier and others offer some great kits :-) Also Stila has some shadow/blush/gloss combo kits on sale for 9 bucks, though I have never tried them so I can't say how good they are. 

Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 3 hearts
  • 4 in conversation
    • dianabt
    • elizbeth1972
    • proanne
    • luvh98