Answer
goldenglamour
foundation/concealer/primer to hide redness

Hey beauties,

Im 14 and I have a bit of a problem with redness in my t-zone. I dont have acne just redness and i can't seem to keep it covered! Right now I'm using MUFE Face & Body and it's very liquid-y so maybe its just not enough coverage? I've tried Clinique foundations and im not a big fan. But im looking for a foundation that will cover my redness but still be natural and lightweight so i don't look like i have a full face of make up everyday! Also, if you could recommend a foundation primer or concealer that you know works well to hide redness it would be amazing! I really want to find products that can hide this!

Thank you all so much! And if you have any questions for me feel free to ask!

P.S- My skin is fair- medium and i have combo skin!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Answers: 1
melissabt
Answered

Hello Goldenglamour,

You should first start off by using a green tinted primer. It will instantly minimize redness on the skin and will provide a smooth finish for your foundation. I recommend the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer in color adjust green.

Photo Finish Foundation Primer

1 oz Color Adjust

You also want to use a foundation that has at least a medium coverage. The foundation that you are currently is probably to sheer to cover the redness. I recommend the Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10 because, it uses 100%% natural mineral pigments and will have the coverage that you're looking for. It will also give the skin a natural looking glow.

Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup SPF 10

You also wanted to use a yellow based concealer to minimize redness. The Too Faced Absolutely Flawless Concealer is great because, it is sheer-full coverage and is yellow based.

Absolutely Flawless Concealer

I hope that these suggestions are helpful!

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • goldenglamour
    • melissabt