Answer
sammy1430
Accepted Solution
foundation color for mufe

Ok, so I'm on my 3rd attempt for a foundation.  First tried the BB creame from Smashbox, but fair was too light and the 2 closest stores near me were out of the light color.  I also felt like it didn't last long.  ( I didn't use a setting powder, so that could be why, did love the feel).  So now I purchased the HD starter kit, problem is they matched me with 140 first, then 123, now 125, all too orange I feel.  I thought 120 would work, but I don't want to be too light.  I have light skin, not fair, with yellow underones, and a lot of discoloration from old acne marks.  The colors seem ok in the store, but when outside, colors are all wrong.  Should I try the 120.  I currently use laura merciers powder foundation in No. 3  and the duo concealor in No 2 (which is the actual perfect match for my skin.)

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
janinebt
Answered

Hi sammy1430,

Based on what you're describing it sounds as though you mave have more yellow than beige undertones. I would recommend giving 120 a try, as it is in the same color family as No 3. which you are using from Laura Mercier. Hope this helps :smileyhappy:

Whimsically yours,
Janine
Answers: 0
Question Stats
  • 1 answer
  • 2 hearts
  • 2 in conversation
    • janinebt
    • sammy1430