Answer
sephoralover28
Accepted Solution
fine, frizzy and dry ends

I'm beyond frustrated with my hair! My hair is fine and color treated, but I have lots of it. Problem being my mid lengths to ends are somewhat dry and super frizzy. I can't find a shampoo and conditioner that will hydrate, yet bust frizz on fine hair. Some brands that I have tried with little success are Moroccan oil, living proof no frizz, carol's daughter monoi, and alterna bamboo. I'm getting frustrated with buying products I don't have any luck with. Would anyone have any suggestions? I was checking out Phyto products as an option, but didn't know if anyone has had luck with this brand considering my hair dilemmas. Any input is appreciated! Thanks!

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
melissabt
Answered
[ Edited ]

Hi Sephoralover28,

I know exactly how you feel! I have been dealing with frizz recently and it can be really frustrating.  However, I have found great luck using the Bumble and BumbleCreme de Coco Shampoo  and condtioner. It has helped smooth out my hair so much and leaves it feeling like I just got back from the salon.  It is also really moisturizing and it does not weigh my hair down. They even carry small sizes to see if it works for you!

Creme de Coco Shampoo

What it does:
This shampoo helps to restore moisture, improve flexibility, minimize frizz, and make hair shimmer

Creme de Coco Conditioner

What it does:
This conditioner helps to restore moisture, improve flexibility, minimize frizz, and make hair shimmer.

I would also recommend the Bumble and Bumble Defrizz  as an amazing leave in style product that de-poufs frizz.

Defrizz

What it does:
This product does exactly what it says—and a little more. Defrizz works in any weather to control curls, frizz, and flyaway hair. It smoothes and tames, leaving hair shiny and amazingly soft.

I have also found that the Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream leave in has works really well at taming frizz.

Phyto 7 Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream

What it does:
Infused with seven pure and natural plant extracts, this weightless cream instantly hydrates, smoothes, and protects tresses while preventing frizz, static, and split ends. Hair is left shiny and manageable.

I really hope that these suggestions help you!:smileyhappy:

<3 Melissa
Question Stats
  • 4 answers
  • 2 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • corrin99
    • allegrissima
    • proerik
    • melissabt
    • sephoralover28